Chapter 13 - Tejran's Saira

The next morning brighten up the world with its radiance, teju opened her eyes to see her man snuggling into her neck. She smiled widely seeing his baby face, he was snoring a little and she chuckled.

Teja " Rise and shine baby "

Karan whispered " Sleep jaan "

Teja " No it's already 7, I have to go look at saira "

She tried to move but he pulled her more closer and his lips touched her shoulder blade making her squirm. He opened his eyes slowly and she looked at him with her beautiful eyes which always attracted him.

Karan " Do you know the feeling of dream come true.. This is that teju, I have dreamt about this moment from years and today all this is coming true. Yesterday , I had the best sleep, I was feeling home with you "

She pecked his chin and they layed in each other arms for sometime.

Teja " sunny leave me now, I have to look after saira "

He left her and she ran to washroom to freshnup, he saw her coming out wearing his clothes and that gave him a weird feeling in his heart. The hoodie set was so perfect to her.

Karan " Someone is stealing my wardrobe I think "

He back hugged her who was tied her hair in front of the mirror and she looked at him " that's mine, so it's not steal "

She pushed him and ran to saira who was with Jake, they slept in the room and none disturbed them. She entered to see a peacefully sleeping Saira and Jake.

She shooked Jake who jerked up and pulled his trigger over teju forehead in a reflex making her eyes widen and she gasped. She was highly nervous and Jake relaxed seeing her.

Jake " do u have death wish little girl "

Teju was all silent and he realized the pistol is still on her head and kept it inside his pocket, he kissed saira forehead and she smiled in her sleep.

Jake stood in front of her " Little girl, next time use your voice to wake me up, don't shook me unless you want me to fire you "

" Stop scaring her jake " ,karan entered in and Jake walked away nodding his head.

Teja whined " he scared me, who carry a pistol like this "

Karan " he is a bodyguard, what else you expect from him "

She rolled her eyes, the supporter of Jake, the Karan Kundrra is back.

Teja glared at him " Do u love him ? Like seriously, you always support him "

Karan chuckled and kissed her cheeks " come on baby, you know i m straight, do u want me to prove you "

He traced her waist by entering his hand inside her hoodie and she smacked his hand making him pull away

Teja " sharam karo aap, beti samne sorahe hai aur aapko romance karna hai "

Karan " haan toh,  my daughter is smart and she know that she should not disturb her dada and mumma "

Teju " mumma " she whispered and karan made her turn to him.

Karan " I know I should not ask you this all of sudden but I want to, I love you and you don't have say back right now, you can take your time. But I want to ask you that, will you be saira mother? She lost her mother on the day of her birth and she doesn't know the warmth of mother till now, I want her to feel that, I want her to have both mother and father and i can't imagine anyone else as her mother than you. I am not forcing you, take your time "