The Challenge

Lia's POV-
It was lunch time and me and Ariana were sitting in the cafeteria talking about random shit, when my worst nemesis walked past us. "Well,well,well, if it isn't the charming princess of every boy's dream." She said keeping her plate on the table we were siting. Her minions standing behind her.
"We'll I can make any guy fall for me, whether he has a crush on me or someone else. You know my charm works really well." I spoke with proud lacing my voice. "Oh really?" She asked. I smirked in response. "What about Damien? Damien Calloway?"
Fucker. She knew I can't date him. "Challenge accepted." I said. She scoffed and walked off irritate. She thought that I'd deny her but she didn't know she messed with the wrong person.

I turned around to see shock written all over Ariana's face. "What?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Why did you aggre with Skylar? You know you can't date Damien."  "Of course I know. But did you really think I would let that bitch ruin my reputation?" I scoffed. "We'll we've got some planning to do, girl." She smirked.

Skylar and I have been enemies since elementary school. She is jealous of me because I have beauty and brains, I am richer than her and most importantly boys would date me instead of her. She tried to pull all sorts of pranks on me but I have always outsmarted them. And now all she does is try and humiliate me, making her look desperate for attention.

We left the cafeteria some time later skipped the rest of the school. I reached home within some time and went straight to my room. I tossed and turned on my bed thinking of some plan.

It was evening when I heard a knock on my door. "Yes?" A maid entered my room. "Mam, sir is calling for you in his office." I rubbed my forehead. I couldn't tolerate any more nonsense today. "I'll be there." She left. I changed my clothes and went to his office.

Damien's POV-
Me and Sebastian were standing by the lockers when suddenly Marco comes and tugs at my hair from behind. I turn around and punched him hard in the jaw. "My looks cost more than your entire net worth." I say arrogantly. "Why so arrogant about your looks?" Dumb question. "Because I know that I look far more handsome than you. That's a fact you should know."  "So what do you think girls would date you or me?" Another dumb question. "Obviously me."  "What about Lia? Lia Miller."  Motherfucker knew I can't date her. "Challenge accepted." He walked off irritatedly. I turned around to see Sebastian looking at me. "I know what you are thinking." I said with a knowing look. "You know you can't date her."  "I know but I can't tell him that."  "You will need to be extra careful about your parents." I nodded and we left.

Marco and I have been at each other's throats since middle school. He has been jealous of me since than without any reason. My best guess is that because he knows I hold more power than him. He knows I am smarter than him but he won't accept it. He just loves to make a fool of himself in front of everyone.

The first thing I did when I reached home is to make a plan for my challenge. But seriously couldn't he choose a better person? He literally chose Lia just because he knew we are enemies. It would be hard but I have to make it work.

I was sitting on my table when I turned to my window. It was already night time. How long was I sitting here? I heard a slight knock on my room. "Yes?"  "Sir, dinner is ready." A maid said entering my room. "I'll be there in a few minutes." She left. I was so not ready for this dinner. I knew father would ask me questions and I was not ready to answer them.

~Taurus