Drinking Games

Damien's POV-
Everything happened so fast that I didn't what was happening. One moment I was searching for a lie to tell Lia and the next I was here, dancing with her. A slow romantic music was playing in the background along with dim lights. We mirrored each other's movements. It was soothing. We danced slowly, following the beat of the music. The music slowly came to an end. It was the most relaxing feeling I got till now. We grabbed a few drinks from the waiter passing by, it was champagne.

Soon we went to Tori's house. It felt like there was another party going on inside. People were drinking and dancing and were spread all around the hall. Sebastian, Ariana, Lia and I were sitting on the table drinking, when Tori started clinking her glass with a fork. "Everybody listen up! Those who want to play drinking games come to the room at the end of the hallway."

Sometime later, we entered the room at the end of the hallway.

Inside, we're Tori, Marco, Skylar and few of our classmates. They were all playing 'Never Have I Ever'.

"Oh! Lia, Damien, Sebastian, Ariana!! Please come, join us." Tori exclaimed.

We sat around in a circle. "So, i have everyone knows the rules?" We all nodded and Tori started the game.

"Never have I ever used swear words in a church before."

Tori, Lia, Sebastian and I drank. I was surprised Marco didn't drank. Maybe he was lying to create a good personality.

"Never have I ever had a make out session in a religious ceremony." Skylar said.

Skylar and few other people drank including Marco.

"Never have I ever got a vulgar challenge." Marco said, smirking.

This time only Lia and I drank. I wonder why did she drank.

"Never have I ever lost my virginity." Ariana said. All of us drank.

"Never have I ever had one night stand right after committing in a relationship." Sebastian said. Marco and Skylar drank.

I have never been in a relationship. Seems like Lia has also not been in a relationship. It was my turn and I knew exactly what I will say.

"Never have I ever had sex public and get caught."

Lia's POV-
Only I drank in Damien's statement and now it was my turn. Everyone looked at me waiting patiently. I didn't know what to speak so I spoke the first thing that came to my mind.

"Never have I ever kissed on the first date."

Marco, Skylar and Tori drank. Huh! I knew Skylar would drink. She is a desperate bitch.

Seems Damien and I are drinking on the same time. It was strange. But I was confused why he drank in Marco's statement. I wonder what vulgar challenge he had got.

We played for some more time and few of us drank every now and then. Every time I drank even Damien drank. Seems like he is copying my actions. Or maybe, just maybe, we have more than one thing in common. By right now I knew we both like to do things that brought us trouble.

Few moments later everyone ran out of things to say. "Let's play something else." Marco said.

"Truth or Dare?" Skylar suggested. Whore.

"Yeah why not!?" Tori said. Someone was having an empty bottle of tequila.

Tori spinner the bottle. It spinned... still spinning... still spinning...

After what felt like ages it finally landed on Skylar and Tori.

"Truth or dare Skylar?"

"Truth." Hah! Coward.

"What is your deepest and darkest secret?"

"I heard my parents having sex when I was seven." She said nonchalantly.

"Okay!" She spun the bottle. "Okay Lia your turn. Truth or dare?" Ariana asked.

"Dare!"

"You said you didn't kiss anyone on your first date. So, technically this is your first date with Damien. So kiss him. I dare you to kiss Damien."

~Taurus