The Question

Damien's POV-
As the last period was about to start a student cam in the class. I didn't bother to see who that was but I soon came to know that it was a girl as she was arguing with the teacher about the something. I found the voice of the girl oddly familiar. The girl came and sat next to me. I turned to see the girl but when I saw her the colour drained off my face. It was her. It was Lia. Of ours e the voice sounded familiar. How can I forget this irritating voice.

As I was about to say something she stopped me. "Don't say a thing or you will regret." She sounded really angry and irritated. "I was about to say the same thing. Last thing I want to do is talk with someone unworthy of my time." It was a bit harsh. "Then I guess we have one thing in common."

I thought about asking her out but then again she said I would regret if I said a thing. Not that I am scared of her. It's just that she sounded so angry and irritated, that I thought it might differ answer.

Sometime later I thought about asking her if she had picked anyone for the dance. As I was about to say something the bell rang and she stood up and left. I sat there like a dumb person.

"Can you fucking believe it?! She was like 'I don't have time for you' and I sat there like a dumbass." Seb and I were walking in the corridor on our way out while I frustratedly ranted about the detention class and how Lia made me feel like a dumbass.

"Careful Damien, you are already in detention. Don't force us to suspend you just because you are using those swear words." My history professor said while he was passing by.

"Don't force us to suspend just because you are using those swear words." I mimicked him.

Sebastian couldn't stop laughing. I smacked him in the head. "Stop laughing you asshole."

"Careful Damien you don't want to get suspended." He joked.

I was fuming with anger. I wanted to go home and act like nothing had happened. I wanted to punch that shithead Marco until he begged for mercy. Correction. I wanted to kill him for giving me this stupid challenge. I didn't want to ask Lia out. Nor did I want to go to the dance with her. But I had to do it at all costs. It costed my reputation.

"But how are you going to ask her out?" Sebastian finally stopped laughing and was now serious.

"I have a plan."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Day

Lia's POV-
On my way out of the class I bumped into an unexpected person. It was Sebastian. "Sorry" I mumbled and was about to leave when he said. "Hey wait! I wanted to talk to you." I ignored him and went on my way. "It's about Ariana." I stopped dead in my tracks. How does he even know her. I never heard Ariana talk about him. "How do you know her?"  "We have physics together. She fell off the stairs and sprained her ankle. I was passing by and saw her. She's in the infirmary right now. She told me to inform you."
I quickly ran towards the infirmary. But on my way there I saw Damien and some students gathered around including Skylar , Marco and "Ariana! Are you okay?! Sebastian told me you sprained your ankle."  "I'm okay but turn around."

I turned around to see Damien holding a bouquet of bright pink tulips. He extended his hand to me and I stood there with confusion lacing all over my face. "Will you go to the Winter Dance with me?" What?! I looked around to see Ariana bobbing her head up and down with a smile, showing a thumbs up. Sebastian was standing with his arms folded around his chest and smile on his lips. Skylar had a shocked look on her face. And Marco was irritated by Damien's action. I turned to look at Ariana and she reassured me with a smile. I accepted the flowers and oh mother fucking god, they were so pretty. I discovered a hidden note between the tulips that read 'Will you go to the Winter Dance with me, Lia?'

"Lia?" I looked up to see Damien smiling.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" He repeated his question.

"Yes! Yes, of course. I will be glad to go with you."

He breathed a sigh of belief. As if he thought I would deny him. I turned to see the look on Skylar's face. She looked so irritated and shocked. In fact everyone were shocked. Of course they were. Who thought that my arch nemesis aka Damien would ask me out, that to, to winter dance.

I was happy. Not because Damien had asked me out. But because the first stage of my plan was slowly getting done.

I wondered whole day on how was I going to talk to Damien. What would I even talk about. But now it was none of my business. So yeah I was happy.

I was very happy.

~Taurus