Hunting Part 2

Alice and Felix were walking around deep into the jungle. Then Felix asked,
"How come you show so much affection towards Henry? Did he do something for you?"
Alice stopped walking and she looked at him emotionlessly.
"He was the one who got me to feel again..." Alice said as she looked at Felix in his eyes.
"Then how come you always have a blank face all the time?" Felix asks.
"To let my enemies know that they do not intimidate or bother me..." Alice said as she picked up the bow with a couple of arrows.
"So am I a enemy?" Felix asks as he picks up a sword.
"You work for Peter and Peter is my enemy. What do you think?" Alice says as she shoots a arrow at Felix who misses it.
"HEY!"
Alice runs.
Felix chases her.
Alice began to run with the bow and the arrows she had and seeing traps around her, she began to shoot the lost boy's traps.
Hopefully she thought, Felix would get trap in one of them.
Alice turns around to make sure.
Instead she saw Felix dodge and cut the traps and was getting closer to her.
Alice turned her head forward and saw that she was getting closer and closer to a cliff but still she quicken her speed but it wouldn't have helped.
The next thing she knew, she was falling down the cliff with Felix wrapping his arms around her arms and waist.
She looked down while struggling and saw that water was going to be their landing.
Alice held her breath as they reached their destination.
They landed deep into the water but Alice and Felix reached to the top very quickly.
They began to swim to the shore.
As they got there, Alice and Felix began to take deep breaths of air.
Felix asks while breathing heavily, "Are you alright?"
Alice says while laying down on her back on the sand, "Yes. I am fine..."
Felix and Alice look at each other and laugh.
"Why did you begin to chase me?!" Alice asks as she giggles.
"Ummmm if you haven't noticed, you shot an arrow at me!" Felix says as he laughs.
"But you missed it!" Alice replies while holding her stomach.
They laughed until they couldn't.
Felix stood up and reached out his hand.
Alice took it and stood up while wiping off the sand on her wet pants.
"Come on I want to show you something." Felix says as he holds Alice's hand.

Back at camp...
(Where are they?!) Peter mentally yells.
He had noticed that Alice and Felix were the only ones who haven't came back.
(Well they better be back when I finish with Henry) Peter thinks as he looks at Henry who is playing with the sleeves of Alice's sweater.
Peter walks over to him and says, "So Henry. How long how you known Alice?"
Henry just gives him a weird look.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this! Right know I am looking back at my mistakes in my other chapters so no worries! Please forgive me for my horrible spelling mistakes and please tell me what you think!