Dreams

"Rumplestiltskin?" Alice whispered. Alice reached out to grab him. She wrapped her arms around him as he also did the same. Alice felt relief for the first time since she had gotten on this damn island. She was sick. She was sick of it.
"Oh Mr.Gold. I just want to go home. I miss Storybrook, I miss Jefferson, I miss everything. This island is playing with my sanity. My feelings..." Alice whispered. She felt like crying but all of her tears have dried up and no more would come out.
"It's alright Alice. Everything will be normal..." Mr. Gold said. " You won't have anything to worry about. Just let go."
Alice knits her eyebrows together. Something is wrong. She pulls away from their hug.
"What do you mean?(-Justin Bieber XD)" Alice says as she looks at him in the eye.
"You'll see in a bit." He says.

Alice wakes up with a frantic look on her face. She quickly stands up without loosing her balance. She felt as though she was a new person. She looks around her and sees the lost boys. All of them staring at her. She furrows her eyebrows. Turning her mouth into a frown.
"Alice are you all right? You just fell down and- " It was Peter's. She turned to look at him. He looks at her with a bit of shock.
"Alice your pupils. They are much smaller then they were before." Peter says calmly as he touches her arm.
"Please don't touch me!" Alice yells as she pushes him away from her. He steps back but he moves back to her. "You shouldn't be pushing around people Alice. That's rude." He says with a small smirk on his face. Alice looks at his face. She's so sick and tired of that. But yet she couldn't care any less.
"Do you think I care!? I am going through hell right now!" She yells angrily. She steps forward to Pan.
"You think I'm your Lost Girl but I'm not!" She points her finger at him.
"I may have been when I was a girl but know now that I have grown up!" Alice yells loudly. Everyone around was deadly quiet. Pan looks at her dead in the eyes.
"Your right...but I still know that little girl is still in there. Right inside of you and your keeping her caged inside." He says as he puts his hand on her shoulder. She gives off a small laugh.
"You still don't get it. I don't belong here. I'm not even a true lost girl. Yes I get lost and yes I'm a girl but I'm not a lost girl. I'm Alice. I may have ran away from my parents. Sometimes I feel alone and sad and even unloved but what I have been ignoring for most of my life is that there are people out their who love me so much that they would give up everything for me." Alice says with a  tired smile on her face. She takes hold of Peter's hand and pushes it off her shoulder.
"I know you don't want to hear more of the things I'm speaking. I know your getting angrier by every second but you need to hear it. My name is Alice. Not Neverlands Lost Girl. I'm growing up and is doing things that I want and need to do. Hell I'm already falling in love." Peter looks angry and angry by every word she's saying. He could not believe all of the lies coming out of her mouth.
"But the thing I need to say is I'm leaving here. No matter what you do or say. Lock me in a cage or kill me even. I will leave and not regret it." Alice says as she backs away from him. Peter looks furious and yells out, "Boys take her away!"
The lost boys look at Peter blankly. Peter yells out again but with more force.
"I said take her away!"
Four of the boys get up and walk over to Alice. They look at her with sadness in their eyes. She looks back at them.
"I'm sorry," She softly says. They grab her arms and she flinches at their touch. They begin to take her away from the camp and into the trees. She had kept her head all the way down so her face was looking at the ground. All of the boys were quiet including Alice. Just as the camp was out of sight, Alice head butts the boy to the right. Soon to the left, in front, and behind. She runs away from them as quickly as possible. She runs down the path knowing where she's going. Not hearing any footsteps behind her, she slows down her pace. She probably knocked them all out. Alice walks through the trees and bushes. Being careful of her surroundings, she makes it out of the trees. She comes across a land of sand and a wide opening of the sea. She goes to the left and walks her way. (Making my way down town, walking fast, faces past la la la la) Soon she comes across a lagoon. She walks over to it's edge. She buries her toes into the sand. Suddenly a head pops out of the water. "Why hello darling~ Are you lost? Why I can-"
"Please I have no time for a conversation with a mermaid who couldn't care less on what we talk about and just would love to suck her teeth into my skin and eat it. I have very important things to do." Alice said as she pulled out the shell from her pocket.
"Why you little bi-" Alice blows on the shell and a loud whistle fills the air. After a few minutes an another head pops out of the water.
"Why hello. Who is the one who calls for m-" She stops mid sentence. She stares at Alice for a moment. Suddenly she whispers out,
"A-Alice?" 
"Atlanta I hope you missed me."

A/N
I'm so sorry for not updating! Or responding to comments. But I still read them all! Thank you all for the support on this story. This may be one of the most cringe filled story I  have ever wrote but I try. Hoped you all liked my dumb comments in here. :P
Also please leave a comment! What was the most sassiest part of Alice in here?! Nevermind don't respond to that! Also this story is going to end soon sadly. Maybe in the next chapters. So for now enjoy a picture of when I first started writing and working on this character!

 So for now enjoy a picture of when I first started writing and working on this character!

(Omg in February 29)
I'm so sorry