Flower Field

Felix still kept hold of Alice's hand.
"Don't open your eyes yet..." Felix tells Alice.
"Where are you taking me?" Alice asks as she tightly closes her eyes.
"It's a surprise..." Felix replies.
After a couple of minutes, Felix stopped.
"Ok,now you can open them."
Alice opened her eyes and was astonished.
All around her were fields of flowers.
Wild flowers, daffodils, roses, and her favorite daisies.
With a look of disbelief, she says, "Felix...thi-this is absolutely the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."
"I'm glad you like it. I still remember the times you would pick flowers here to make flower crowns for the lost boys..." Felix says as he looks down.
Alice looks at him with a look of concern.
Alice puts her hand on Felix's shoulder in which Felix lifts up his head.
"Why Felix, do you mind telling me the stories of me being here?" Alice asks with a very small smile.
Felix gives her a grin.
"Then I guess we should sit down." Felix says as he sits down on a patch of grass.
Alice sat next to him.

A young girl around the age of 6 was walking around the beaches of Neverland. She was looking around looking for something. She walked and walked until she came up to a lagoon. She had realized she was very thirsty and decided to settle down. She scooped her hands into the water and lifted her cupped hands to her mouth. She began to sip the water in her small hands. When she was done drinking the refreshment, she dipped her hands into the water again. But soon she quickly took them out. She looked into the water to see a face. A lovely face in fact. The face began to get closer and closer to the surface. Soon a young woman's head was above the surface.
"Hello there my dear," The mysterious woman said. The woman licked her lips.
The girl scooted back a bit in fear.
"Oh dear! I am not gonna hurt you!" The woman said calmly and beautifully. She putted her hands on the sand near the child.
Her eyes filled with hunger.
The girl did not see the look the woman had and moved forward a bit.
Soon she looked into the water and saw a tail. She followed the tail up and relized it was connected to the woman.
"I like your tail. It shimmers like pretty jewels just like my mother's jewelry." The girl said innocently as she pointed to the mermaid's tail.
The mermaid was startled. Her look of hunger disappeared. She putted her hands in the water and backed away. No one has ever complimented her tail. It was usually her beautiful looks or her amazing voice.
"You....like my tail?" The mermaid asked the small girl.
The little girl nodded.
The mermaid looked at her for a minute before saying,
"What are you named young one?"
"I am named Alicia but most people call me Alice" Alice replied.
"Well I am named Atlanta." Atlanta says.
She looks at Alice with a smile. Soon she goes underwater. She comes to the surface quickly.
"Here Alice, this is for you." Atlanta says as she passes Alice a large seashell.
Alice takes it and inspects it. Soon she turns to Atlanta and asks,
"Why did you give me this?"
"You are the very first person to say something about my tail! And in appreciation, you can blow in this shell and I will come for your services!" Atlanta says while blushing.
Alice looks at Atlanta and back at the shell. She looked back up and said,
"Thank you Lady Atlanta."
Atlanta smiled at Alice and soon she left.
Alice looked at the water where the young woman went.
Alice then looked up into the sky and saw that the sun was going down.
Alice stood up and swiped off the sand on her blue dress.
Alice began to walk and into the jungle.

It had been an hour of walking. The sky was now dark with the moon shining bright and the stars as well.
Alice was growing tired. She was trying to find a small place to sleep. She was holding tightly on the shell Atlanta gave her. Soon Alice discovered a small hole. Alice bended down and began to crawl in it. She curled herself into a small ball. She closed her eyes and then she was out.