Night Terrors

Alice was stirring in her sleep. She was having a horrible nightmare. A nightmare which really was a memory. She was sent by her master or let's say "papa" to help an army beat invaders who wanted their land. The leader of the army made a deal with Rumplestiltskin that he would help them win the battle and the dark one would get anything from them. So thous a deal was made. Rumple sented one of the best swords woman he had which was Alice. And so the battle was on.

Alice's POV
I watched my enemies in front of me as they laughed.
"A young wench was sented here to help them destroy us?! Ha! Such foolishness!" The leader yelled while laughing with his other soldiers.
I bit inside my mouth so that I wouldn't show any reaction.
Think before you act Alice
I thought.
"I may be a young girl but I am much more than that. I was sented here to help this army win their lands on which truly belongs to them. I am here to beat you with no such mercy!" I yelled oddly calm.
"Oh we shall see about that!" The leader yelled.
I look at the leader of the army I was fighting for. He looked a bit worried. So I decided to grab his shoulder.
"You shalt worry General Guzman. If you stay strong and confident, you shall win." I whispered calmly.
He looked at me and smiled.
"Thank you Lady Alice."
"It is not a problem." I said as I got ready to fight. I then walked very slowly to the men in front of me. They looked a bit confused. Good.
Then an arrow was shot.
I ran through the men in front of me, killing them instantly. I closed my eyes so thous I wouldn't have to see all the gore. I was taught to fight with my eyes closed for that reason. I could feel everything around me. I smelled, felt, and made a picture of everything in my head to help me. I then blocked out the noise of the yelling, screaming, and in pain. Another thing I was taught. I then calmly hummed a song which later turned into singing.
It's my own desire
It's my own remorse
I sang while slicing a man's hand off.
Help me to decide
Help me make the most of freedom
I jumped with both feet and hit a man on his back as I backflipped on his back causing me to hit another man as he died instantly by falling on his sword.
And of pleasure
Nothing ever last forever
I twirled around with my sword sticking out killing those around me. I then blocked the others who tried to stab me. I punched and kicked them away. I moved out of the way when one of the men tried to tackle me. He ended up with an missing head.
Everybody wants to rule the world
I then opened my eyes up and saw the gruesome view. I wasn't really horrified but it did scare me a bit. I shook off that feeling.
There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls came tumbling down
I swung my sword at the soldiers. The ones who didn't cover themselves died. I was trying to reach their leader.
So glad we've almost made it
So sad we had to fade it
I saw the leader in the distance. He was fighting with other soldiers and was near a cliff.
Everybody wants to rule the world
I ran towards him. Slaughtering and slaying thoses in front of me.
Everybody wants to rule the world
I was getting closer to him.
Everybody wants to rule the world
I was finally near him. I raised my sword high to slice him behind his back but he turned around and blocked my attack. We began to fight. I twirled my sword and hit his face leaving a bloody scar.
"What do you think your doing?! A girl like you has no portentous in life!" He yelled as I blocked his sword from injecting my chest.
"I am a lot more then that..." I whispered.
Then I stabbed him in the leg. He wobbled at first but then fell down. I putted my foot on his chest armor while pointing my sword at him.
"Leave this land now! This land has been owned for generations and now you decide to steal it! Only a fool would do such a thing!" I yelled.
I lowered my sword to his neck.
"Now leave now or you shall pay the consequences!" I yelled calmly.
"Why would I do that if I could do this!" He yelled in pain as he struck his hand into my chest.
I gasped as his hand entered my body. He began to search for my heart but what he pulled out was nothing. He looked at me in horror. I was staring at him with no emotion in my face.
"Oh so that's how things will be...." I whispered.
I turned around to look at General Guzman who was staring at me a bit frightened. He knew what I wanted to do and he nodded as he turned away. I turned back to the thing I was fighting with. He was still looking at me in horror. I struck my hand in his chest and pulled out his heart. Bright glowing red and pumping. I then began to squeeze it. He began to have a hard time breathing. I squeezed harder and harder until his heart became dust. I looked back at him and he was limb. I stared at him for a while until a purple smoke appeared. Then my papa came out of it.
"Well done Alice my dear! Now you can go home and have some dinner!" He yelled crazily while walking to General Guzman.
"Yes sir." I said as I walked off the cliff as purple smoke surrounded me.
Then I woke up. I looked around me and saw arms holding me down. I looked up to see Felix holding me. He looked at me in fear. I then noticed I was near a cliff. My legs were dangling in the air. I looked behind Felix and saw lost boys in pain. Some on the floor, couple bleeding, and some aiding themselves.
"Wha-what has happened?" I asked quite confused.

A/N
The song Alice was singing was called Everybody wants to rule the world By Lorde