Just READ

This story is completed and with 90 chapters. The rest chapters aren't free! Subscribing to read is a way of supporting me and I always appreciate it. I want to publish this story on Amazon and publishing is expensive as hell, so if you can subscribe, please do so and I will be more than thankful for your understanding.

____

☕Where is the rest of the story? you ask...

-Well, yes, this is all you get here on Wattpad, the rest of the story is available on Ream Subscription. You can join my family there and enjoy the remaining chapters.

☕How can I join? You ask...

-Nice question, there is a Ream link on my bio, just click on it and it will take you to Ream.

☕Is ream legit and reliable? You ask...

-Well, so far, I have over 100 subscribers and over 200 followers who haven't complained yet, Ream is legit, it is reliable and it is available across the world.

☕Will I pay to read this story? You wonder...

-Not only will you get to read this story, but also get to read more stories with just one payment per month. Once you pay, you will enjoy reading this and more stories for the whole month.

☕How much do I pay for this story? You ask...

-The story is available for the cost of a cup of coffee. By doing this, you will be supporting the author. The story is available on tier $5, $10 and tier $25. Each tier contains more stories. The tiers offers all the three stories of this Konstantin brothers.

☕Where else can I read your stories apart from Ream? You ask...

-Ream is a special offer for first readers. If then you don't want to join Ream,  this story is available on Inkitt and Radish, and you'll also need to pay to read. So it's not free anywhere.

Also, my stories will soon be published on Amazon, feel free to join the Facebook group to get updates on when the story will be published.

☕How can one read this series?

-Here is the Konstantin brothers series ;

1- Mafia and the golden girl //Rodion and Alessia// (completed 90 chapters)

2: The midnight Mafioso//Dmitri and Inna Grace// (completed on Ream with 85 chapters)

3: The Evening Hunter// Maksim(Ronan) and Ivy Haven// (updated up to 3 chapters per week on Ream)

Ream Link is in my bio

Inkitt name / liakardin

Radish /liakardin.

To lovely readers from India, there is an issue with Ream in India due to their bank and all, please, read the story on Inkitt or Radish, I have many subscribers from Indian who succeeded in subscribing on Inkitt and Radish. Thank you.

_____

Please, if you have questions about the rest of the chapters, be assured that I have no answers aside from AVAILABLE ON REAM/ INKITT AND RADISH

Thank you to all the first readers who got to read the whole story and awarded me with a Million reads. Kisses and hugs❤️

Bye.

IF you want to argue, please, go argue with your PHONE or THE WALL.

I love you all❤️