7.

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

''she broke up with me.''

-

millie felt herself tense, but she didn't stop rocking gently, trying to soothe chris. he was still crying, wiping his tears angrily. he usually felt embarrassed to cry in front of anyone who wasn't his brothers or phoebe but, right now, he didn't care. he felt like he was going to die, like nothing was ever going to get better.

''chris, i'm so sorry.'' she whispered, running her hand through his hair like he was a child. ''when did she do it?''

''about half an hour ago. she called me, and said we needed to talk. she broke up with me over a fucking phone call!''

''that's such a bitch move.''

''we spent two years together, and she couldn't even break up with me in person.''

''bitch.'' millie muttered. ''i'm so sorry, chris...is there anything i can do?''

''no.'' he said, moving away from her slightly. he wiped his eyes roughly, trying to clear his face of tears even though it obviously wasn't going to work. ''no, i'll be fine.''

''i thought phoebe was here?''

''she went home a couple of hours ago.''

''you want me to call her? or get matt or nick?''

he nodded, and millie was confused for a moment before she realised he wanted all of them. she moved away from him slightly, telling him she'd be right back, and walked out of the room. she knocked on matt's door, and he yelled for her to come in.

''oh, hey mill.'' he said casually, as if he had been expecting her to walk into his bedroom. ''what's up?''

''it's chris. he wants you.''

''is he good?''

she hesitated slightly. ''...no. i'm going to get nick right now, but he wants both of you.''

matt nodded, and the two of them left his room. he went to his brothers room, whilst millie went to nick's. she said the same thing to him, and he instantly understood. he went to chris' room, and the brunette girl suddenly remembered she had to pee. she went to the bathroom, and clicked on phoebe's instagram.

 she went to the bathroom, and clicked on phoebe's instagram

hey phoebe

can you talk rn?

request accepted

omg mills

hey!

you okay babe?

i'm good but chris isn't rn

he wants you to come round