14.

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

it was finally saturday, and chris was in bed scrolling through tiktok. it was already 1pm, but he didn't show any signs of leaving his room. he hadn't got home until late, which had actually surprised him.

he had taken millie on a date just so she could take some pictures, upload them and hopefully rub it in summer's face - nothing more. he didn't even care about using her, but it seemed more than that when she said she didn't hate him anymore.

and it just got better the longer they hung out.

even though it hadn't been that long since they had hung out in burger king, it had felt it, and chris almost forgot how nice millie was. he actually loved hanging out with her, they had a lot in common and found the same things funny. he felt more relaxed around her now she didn't hate him, and she obviously felt the same.

he ended up dropping her home late, around eleven, meaning he didn't get home until later. he spoke with matt and nick about the date for a while, letting them know that him and millie were almost friends, and then he went upstairs.

and he hadn't left his room since.

he was still scrolling tiktok when a text message appeared at the top of his screen and he clicked it.

heyy

wassup

jayden's friends friend is throwing a party tonight
her names nadine

i haven't heard of her

neither have i

why are we invited if we don't know her

she throws parties all the time
like she lets anybody in

fr?

well blake invited jayden
jayden invited me
i'm inviting you guys

i get it loser

so you wanna go?

lemme ask the others

i already asked nick
he said yes

do you know if summer is going?

yeah she's going w jay

you have to come with me

no
i'm going w jay and summer

no you're not
you're coming w me

i'll just meet you there