Chapter Eighteen

Mel's POV:

I was frozen to the floor and wasn't even responding to his kisses. He caught me off guard and I was still thinking of the way he had been treating me. I hate to admit it, though that his kisses were addicting and even though he had treated me like pure shit, I couldn't stop my lips from eventually responding.

His hands were holding my head in place and was fervently kissing me. My hands were on his forearms and they moved up to to his shoulders and tried to push him away. It took a few good pushes before he finally backed away and looked at me in pure confusion. I waited until I caught my breath and moved over to the bed to sit on the edge.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Martin?" I asked in confusion and hurt.

"I thought it was pretty obvious what I was doing here. We had an agreement that you would be mine and only mine for the duration of our relationship," he said while still slightly out of breath.

"That was before you gave me a night of pleasure, left my in your bed, didn't wake me up and then berated me for being late to work when you knew exactly where I was. You could have woken me up and let me get ready for work and be there on time but instead, you were a total asshole to me. If that is how it's going to be, I don't want this relationship," I explained.

He came to sit beside me on the bed, put his hand on my knee and turned towards me to talk to me. "I'm sorry, Mel. I was an asshole and I truly didn't think about it before I acted. I was trying to keep my b business and personal lives separate. It was wrong of me and I truly apologize. Next time, I promise to wake you up and have you to work on time. Please don't shut me out."

I thought for a few minutes while his face moved to my neck and started leaving kisses down the side of my neck. I leaned my neck to the right no he had more access. It was making my brain short circuit and making it hard for me to think. His hand then moved from my knee to the apex of my thighs, over my shorts.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked in his husky voice into my ear.

"I-uh-I...Yes. I forgive you. Please don't stop."

"Wasn't planning on it, baby."

He then pushed me back on the bed and rolled over on top of me. I could feel his arousal through his jeans and immediately got wet just thinking about all the pleasure he could give me. He quickly removed my shirt, leaving my top half exposed. His lips moved down my neck, over my collarbone and to my breasts. He started kissing around one of my nipples while his hand played with the other one. I could barely take the sparks he was making me feel.

He reached down and slowly removed my short along with my lacy underwear and threw them across the room. He settled himself between my legs and I gasped at the feeling of his jean-clad erection rubbing against my core. I used all the strength I had and rolled him over and straddled him. I ground myself against him and he had a mischievous look in his eyes.

"That's it, baby. Use me to give yourself pleasure. Fuck, that feels so good. You're doing so good, baby," he praised which only turned me on more. I reached down and removed his shirt and took a minute to appreciate his defined abs and his v line going down into his jeans. I had never seen him dresses so casually but my core certainly appreciated it right at this moment.

Right as I was about to peak, he threw me off and onto the bed. I was disappointed until I looked up and saw that he was unbuttoning his jeans and never took his eyes off me. He removed his boxers along with his jeans and then crawled back between my legs. His mouth immediately attached to my core and I screamed in ecstasy. While he moved his tongue, he inserted two fingers into me which made me feel a stinging sensation hat quickly turned into pleasure. He moved quickly and made me climb higher and higher until I burst with a feeling of euphoria.

He cleaned me up with his tongue and climbed up my body where he kissed me and I could taste myself on his tongue. He grinded his length against me and I immediately started feeling euphoric again due to how sensitive my core was. I wanted him. All of him and I knew that I was ready right at this moment.

"Please, Kellan!" I nearly screamed.

"Ah, ah, ah. What is my name?"

"Uh...Sir! Please, sir! I-I need..."

"What do you need, baby? You need my cock?" He smugly asked.

"Yes! Please, sir! I need it so badly," I sobbed.

"Okay, baby. You have been so good. I think you deserve a reward." He reached down and grabbed his shaft and rubbed the tip against my throbbing, wet core and paused. "Okay, sweetheart, this is probably going to hurt but I'll try to be easy."

"Wait, condom?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I'm clean since I've always used one and I had a vasectomy so you can't get pregnant. Are you okay with my fucking you raw?"

I had to admit that it sounded so good when he talked dirty to me like that. I thought for just a few seconds before I made up my mind and nodded my head yes. I was honored to be the first person he ever went bare with.

"I need a verbal answer," he said as he smacked my thigh.

"Yes, sir!"

<<<<<>>>>>

Kellan's POV:

I placed my tip at her entrance and paused. I knew if I went slowly, it would prolong the pain but if I went fast, it could hurt more. I was at an impasse. So I decided I would ask her preference. "Baby, do you want me top go slow or fast? It's totally your decision."

"Um...go fast and get the pain over with. Just not so fast that it hurts more," she said.

I placed my tip at her entrance again and slowly started to ease in until I felt the barrier. I pulled back out and thrust in fast until I was buried to the hilt. She yelp out in pain and tears were forming in her eyes which made me feel like shit. Soon, though, the tears disappeared and she was asking me to move.

I pulled back out slowly and thrusted back in. She felt incredible. She is the only woman I have ever been bare with and I could never go back to condoms. This feeling was addicting and was putting me on cloud nine. I looked down to see her head thrown back against the mattress and her mouth was open as she moaned in ecstasy.

I started thrusting faster when she asked me to and I couldn't help but throw my head but is bliss. This was the best sex I had ever had and I was addicted. I could never let her go. She was mine no matter what.

"Harder and faster, baby," she moaned out and just her use of the pet name made me want to go even harder whether she asked or not.

"Does that feel good, baby? You like it when I fuck you hard?"

"Y-yes, s-sir! Oh God! I'm s-so close!"

"Me too, babe. Cum with me when I tell you to." I waited a few more seconds until I couldn't hold it anymore and said, "Now!" and she let go along with me. I have never came this hard in my life.

After we were done, I got up and went to the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean the both of us up. I made sure she went to the bathroom after so she didn't get an infection and then we cuddled up in bed together and fell into a restful sleep.

My thought before I fell into darkness was that I was falling more than I realized I ever could for this girl.