Chapter Nineteen

Kellan's POV:

I woke up before my alarm to the morning sun just starting to peek into the room. We were so busy last night that we forgot to close the curtains. My mind starts to replay what happened last night and it honestly feels like it was just a dream, but as I turn to my side I see Mel lying on the other side of the bed with her hair sprawled over the pillow.

Her makeup from yesterday, what little she wore is smeared a little under her eyes and she is lying on her stomach with her head facing me. Honestly, she has never looked more gorgeous than she does right now. She shifts in the bed to where her back is now facing me and the sheet slips from her body revealing all of her naked glory. I immediately get hard looking at her sexy body and I now I have to have her again before our meeting this morning.

I reach down under the sheet and fist my cock and start slowly pumping while looking down at her juicy ass. I reach down with my other hand and feel her pussy and find it slightly wet but she needs to be wetter. I move down the bed and come face to face with her ass and if I slightly part her legs, I can lick a perfect line up her slit. That's exactly what I do. I start eating my breakfast like a starving man and I hear her start to moan.

I feel her reach behind her and run her fingers through my hair and slightly tug on my hair which makes me start moving my tongue even faster. She keeps getting wetter and wetter and I know that she is close when her whimpers start getting higher pitched. I suck her clit and she explodes. I lick up the mess and move back up the bed so my dick is perfectly placed at her entrance.

I slowly start to enter her and she lets out a moan that could only be described as pure relief. Once I am fully seated inside her I just stay still and reach around to fondle her breasts and I lick a trail up her neck and then follow it back down with kisses. I start to thrust in and out slowly until she is fully adjusted. I don't want to go to hard since I know she is most likely sore from last night. She feels like pure heaven.

I thrust in and out at a quicker pace and she keeps moaning. It feel incredible from this angle, another first for me, but I need to see her face when we cum together. I pull out and turn her over to her back and roll on top of her. She is fully awake now and looking at me with these big innocent eyes that make me incredibly harder if that was even possible. I thrust back inside of her in one go because I just couldn't help it. The way she is moaning tells me she loves getting railed first thing in the morning.

"You liked getting railed first this in the morning, baby?" she blushes at my question. "Come on. No need to be shy. I just couldn't help myself when I saw your juicy ass all on display for me. Just need one good morning fuck before our meeting this morning."

"Oh, fuck! I'm so close," she says.

"Me, too, baby. Wait for me." After a couple more hard thrusts I was right with her. "Come on, baby girl, give it to me." Then we both cum at the same time in pure bliss.

"Come join me in the shower, baby," I tell her after we come down from our highs.

<<<<<>>>>>

Mel's POV:

I'm sore. I never knew what sore was until I got a thorough fucking. It's like after working out at the gym times ten. My legs, thighs, abdominals and even my calf muscles hurt. He really worked me last night, this morning and even in the shower. I don't know how I will make it through this meeting when I am so exhausted but I have to do it and act like I didn't spend the better part of the night and morning fucking my boss.

We met with the clients in a conference room inside of a beautiful traditional Korean restaurant. I sat taking notes and it was taking everything in me not to look at my boss and picture his head between my legs and licking, biting and sucking his way up my body. I probably have so many hickies littering my body underneath my business suit. I have caught myself several times with my gaze locked on his sinful lips. Good thing I am great at multitasking.

We left the restaurant in silence and drove all the way back to the hotel in silence. I had the feeling that Mr. Martin was either really pissed at me or really disappointed in me for some reason. We got to the hotel and went directly to the elevator. Once the doors closed and we were alone, he crowded me back into the corner and bent down to where we were eye to eye.

"You're so lucky that I have to go meet with Mr. Jung in the lobby bar or I would be punishing you as soon as we get into the room," he said.

"Why would you be punishing me? I'm not sure what I did, sir," I replied to him while he ran his nose up and down the vein in the side of my neck making my knees go weak.

"You don't think I noticed that you spent more time staring at me in the meeting instead of paying attention to what was going on and taking efficient notes? What were you thinking about? Huh, Ms. Loxner?"

"Do you want the honest answer or some bullshit answer that will satisfy your curiosity?" I asked him cheekily.

"I've always been a big fan of honesty," He said while gripping my hips in his hands.

"I was thinking of our shower today and how these hands held me up against the wall and you hips snapped against mine to bring me the most pleasure I have ever experienced. The how the soap made our bodies slick and slide against one another for the perfect amount of friction to bring us both to orgasm over and over again," I said just as the door opened to our floor and I walked off and to my door without another word.

I heard him groan and tell me that I would pay for that but I knew that it was all talk since he had to meet with Mr. Jung tonight and then we're leaving first thing in the morning to go back home and unless he's planning on helping me join the mile high club, who knows when I will get the "punishment" he keeps speaking off.

<<<<<>>>>>

It is now four o'clock in the morning and this is the time that Mr. Martin has asked me to join him at the airport to leave and go back home. I didn't sleep well last night thinking that he would come and wake me up and deliver his punishment, but he never came. I tossed and turned all night just worried about him and I'm not even sure why. I was already getting attached to him.

Once I got to the lobby, I saw Mr. Martin's personal driver in the lobby but Kellan was nowhere to be found. I walked up to the driver named Joon and asked where Mr. Martin was and he informed me that Mr. Martin had left last night and that I would be riding a different private plane owned by Mr. Jung to make sure I had the best of everything while on my trip back. I was disappointed that he wouldn't be joining me and that he didn't let me know he was headed back to the states.

I had no idea what was waiting for us when I would return home.