Chapter Twenty-Two

Mel's POV:

Punishment? That word sounded so foreign to me when it came to sex. What was he going to do? Spank me? Tie me up and leave me in a room alone? There was no telling what he felt like doing to me. I never knew that jumping to conclusions would get me a punishment of his choice.

He gently took my hand and led me over to the door that led to the bedroom connected to his office. It was the opposite of what I was expecting of him. When we got there, raised my wrist and kissed it with the gentleness that, again, was not expected from him. He looked into my eyes with fire and it made my body warm all over. This was going to test my patience and I knew I was a goner.

"I want you to go inside and strip bare. Then, I want you on your knees in the floor just inside this door with your head down and hands on your spread thighs. I want them spread wide for me," Kellan said. I had no words. I just nodded my head without taking my eyes from his mouth. He bit me with a sting on the wrist and said, "I need words."

"Yes, sir."

I went inside the door to find the room and it was beautiful. It was dimmed lighting with white fluffy blankets and pillows in the middle of the room with one brighter light that focused on the bed. There were several wardrobes that were scattered along the wall on a dark side of the room and I almost didn't even see them.

I quickly did as he said and shed my clothing and put them out of sight and then walked quickly to the rug in front of the door and kneeled down on it. I spread my thighs nice and wide and sat my hands on the tops. I focused on the paint chipping on my french manicure that needed to be redone desperately. I felt like I had been waiting forever when I heard the creak open and my breathing picked up.

I heard the signs of clothing being shuffled and then I saw his bare feet come into view in front of me. His hand came up underneath my chin and tilted it up in the direction of his face until our eyes connected and my heart almost came to a stop at the intense look he was giving me. I knew that I was truly going to be punished this evening.

>>>>><<<<<

Kellan's POV:

Her eyes told stories. I could get lost in the tales they told if I wasn't careful. I wanted to ravage her but that was not the point of this meeting this evening. The point was to punish her for not communicating with me. If this was going to work we needed to communicate and do it well about pretty much any and everything.

"Get up," I told her in the sexiest intimidating voice I could muster and she obeyed my command. I circled her like she was my prey and I was the predator. She was fucking sexy. Her ass was big and round but still the perfect size to squeeze in my palms while she rode my dick. Her legs were long and creamy. Her hair was the most beautiful shade of brown I had ever seen. I have to admit, before her, I never really strayed outside of blondes as my...entertainment.

I came up behind her and reached my hands around the front of her to squeeze her luscious tits in a painfully hard grip but not too painful. Her gasp echoed around the sparsely furnished room and it was music to my ears. I tipped my head forward and smelled the column of her neck and watched the goosebumps appear on the surface of her milky skin.

I gently bit her on the neck and left a slightly purple hew behind since her skin was so creamy. I silently led her over to the bed and told her to climb on which she did so without any argument or questions. I arranged her limbs to all four bedposts and stood back to appreciate the view.

I went to one of my wardrobes, which all contained different whips, gags, sex toys, and different things to tie someone up. I was going to utilize some of these items to punish this girl laying in front of me. Starting with the wardrobe that had all of my ropes and ties, I picked out an emerald green silk tie and matching ropes. I went to her and blindfolded her and then tied each of her arms to the the bed posts at the top of the bed and did the same to her legs but tied them to the bottom of the bed.

Her breath caught in her throat when I pulled the final cord tight and I smirked at how vulnerable she was and all for me. I went back over and grabbed a silk feather and a vibrator and walked back over to the side of the bed and took a moment to just stare at her naked form. She was exquisite, a work of art and I couldn't believe she was all for me. How had this beauty gone so long with her innocence intact just to come to be and have me utterly destroy her? I smirked again to have her at my mercy.

I took the feather and lightly ran it up her legs very lightly and then circled it around her core. I heard a helpless, "please", come out of her mouth at the light sensations she was feeling. "What's wrong? Giving in already? What's your safe word?"

"Um, I've thought about it and I'm going to go with Borealis," she said.

Borealis? Unique. Just like her. I like it. I circled her clit with the feather and I could tell it was putting her on edge along with the goosebumps on her skin. She shivered in delight at all the sensations she was feeling. I turned the vibrator on and held it up to her ear and just let her listen to her own form of torture before I did anything else with her.

"Wh...what is that?" she stammered.

"Have you ever used a vibrator?"

"No, no I haven't. I got one as a gift at a party one time but I didn't ever open it. I was too scared and nervous."

"Perfect."

"What are you going to do with it?" she asked nervously.

"Patience, Baby."

I left the vibrator on the lowest setting and just laid it next to her on the bed so she could feel the vibrations and hear it. I went over to my bar that was hidden behind a sliding wall and reached into the ice machine and pulled out two ice cubes. I walked back to her and laid one ice cube on the dip between her breasts and the other I laid just above her pubic bone.

She shivered at the coldness and I smirked again. I laid between her thighs and just stared at my view of perfection. My mouth started watering and I knew I couldn't stop my tongue from peeking out to have a small taste.

I licked a strip from bottom to top of her and she moaned in surprise. I took a few more licks to make sure she was wet and ready for me. I stood back to my full height and then reached over to grab the vibrator.

"Now let the fun begin."

A/N: don't hate me! I promise to have the next chapter uploaded within the next day or so!