||Epilogue||

Shivraj, filled with fury, storms into the room where Nisha is sitting, visibly scared and worried.

Shivraj: (Voice trembling with anger) Nisha, what the hell is going on?

Nisha: (Trembling and trying to explain) Rana Sa I... 

Shivraj, consumed by rage, continues to vent his anger at Nisha, first she was not feeling well since few days and now her husband just added fuel to her misery she, cried and left from there...... 

Meanwhile, Inder cautiously enters Shivraj's room, aware of his brother's fury.

Inder: Bhai sa, aapne bhabhi ma ko kyun daanta? Ismein unki koi galati nahi hai.

Shivraj, already seething with anger, without listening, punches Inder in the face.

Shivraj: Haan, galti tumhari hai, nisha ki nahi! Issliye hume tumhe maarna chahiye hai na!

He throws another punch at Inder, who holds his jaw in pain.

Inder: Bhai sa, lag rahi hai hume, hum aapki tarah hulk nahi hai.

Shivraj, trying to control his temper, presses his forehead, his anger evident but restrained.

Shivraj: Inder, why the hell did you do that?

Inder sighs heavily and admits to his actions.

Inder: Kyunki humne Jwala se vaada kiya tha ki hum unn ladko ko saza dilwayenge.

Shivraj, exasperated, tries to reason with Inder.

Shivraj: Saza dilwane mein aur almost kisi ka murder karne mein bahut fark hota hai, Inder.

Inder tries to justify his actions.

Inder: Hum jaante hai, par jab humne Jwala ko dare sehme dekha, toh humse raha nahi gaya.

Shivraj, feeling a mix of guilt, anger, and concern for his brother, admonishes Inder.

Shivraj: Tumhara yeh pyar aur pagalpan kisi din tumhe musibat mein daal sakta hai, Inder.

Inder: Waah bhai sa... jab aap bhabhi ma ke liye hadhe paar karo, toh vo aapka pyar. Hum apne pyar ke liye kuch kare, toh vo pagalpan.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shivraj and Inder facing each other in a dimly lit room.

Shivraj: Did Jwala knows you're the one who put those boys in the hospital with broken bones, and they're all in critical condition.

Inder: (In denial) No.

Shivraj: (Sarcastically) Wow, slow claps for Prince Inder Singh Suryavanshi! You nearly led those boys to death's door, and the girl you did this for has no idea there's a crazy lover lurking in this palace.

Inder: Bhai sa, can you please stop with the sarcastic comments? And I think I should tell Ma about your behaviour with bhabhi ma....

Shivraj: (Mocking) Oh yes, and as if Ma will be overjoyed knowing about her youngest son's deeds.

Inder: Bhai sa, Bhabhi Ma has been feeling uneasy for several days. I suggested taking her to the doctor multiple times, but she refused. And today, as soon as you arrived, you unloaded everything on her.