||1||

The dimly lit place echoed with a tense silence. The air was thick with apprehension as a battered man, his face a canvas of bruises and contusions, sat on a rickety wooden chair. He shivered uncontrollably, a combination of fear and the chill in the air that seemed to seep through the cracks in the walls.

Abhay Sinha, an IPS officer with an aura of authority that demanded respect and fear in equal measure. He sat in front of the battered man, his uniform impeccably pressed, and his face carved in determination. The air grew heavier as Abhay fixed a penetrating gaze upon the trembling figure before him.

Tujhe kya laga? Abhay's voice resonated through the room, a low, menacing growl. Tujh jaisa criminal crime karega, aur police bas dekhti rahegi?

The battered man's eyes widened with a mix of fear and realization. He stammered, attempting to form words, but the fear that gripped his throat rendered him mute.

Abhay leaned forward, his eyes narrowing, the severity of the situation etched on his face. Humari zimmedari hai logon ki suraksha karna, par tuhj jaise log kabhi sudhar hi nahi sakte

Without warning, Abhay's hand shot forward, delivering a resounding slap across the criminal's already bruised face. The force of the blow echoed in the place, punctuating the gravity of the moment. 

The door to Abhay's cabin creaked open, and Saksham, his junior, entered with a crisp salute. Abhay acknowledged him with a nod, his attention focused on some paperwork.

Sir, the details of Bosco and his gang are in this file, Saksham reported, extending the file towards Abhay.

Abhay accepted the file, his eyes scanning its contents. Good work, Saksham. I want every piece of information on them. We can't afford to overlook anything.

Saksham says  with a determined look on his face. Yes, sir. We've been following their activities closely.

Fine. Tab tak, uske khaas dost ki khaas khatirdari karo, he instructed, a dark intensity in his eyes. Abhay ordered, his tone firm.

Saksham nodded and left the cabin, leaving Abhay to delve into the dark world documented within the file. The information within was grim, detailing the ruthlessness of Bosco's gang, their involvement in human trafficking, and the sordid business of selling girls into brothels. Abhay's jaw clenched as he read through the accounts of their heinous crimes, his eyes narrowing with determination.

Iski band toh main bajaunga, he muttered under his breath. Then, he glanced at a picture of Bosco, a sinister smile etched on the criminal's face.

Sighing heavily, Abhay leaned back in his chair. The weight of the responsibility rested heavily on his shoulders as he contemplated the arduous journey ahead. The file in his hands contained not just data, but the stories of countless victims who had suffered at the hands of Bosco and his gang.

His thoughts momentarily lingered on the man he had slapped earlier – Bosco's right-hand man, now confined to a cell. Abhay knew the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, but it was a battle he was determined to win. Closing the file, he gathered his resolve, stood up, and left his office.

💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮🌸💮

Abhay as he entered the Sinha residence. His parents, engrossed in a conversation with his elder sister-in-law Jaya who was heavily pregnant, looked up and smiled at him.

Good evening, everyone! Abhay greeted, his exhaustion momentarily forgotten. He took a seat beside Jaya, his eyes catching the excitement in her expression.