||4||

The night sky draped the city with its soothing darkness as Shaurya drove Palak back to her home. A faint smile lingered on his lips, an unusual contentment settled within him. The banter with Palak had lightened his mood, a rarity that he found unexpectedly delightful.

Lost in his thoughts, Shaurya murmured to himself, Pata nahi tum mein aisa kya hai? Par tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekhne tak se muhje nafrat hai. Initially, I did not like you, but I realized that I really, really like you, Miss Mehra.

Meanwhile, in her room, Palak sat lost in her own musings. Her thoughts lingered on her khadoos boss, who had surprisingly displayed a different, more endearing side today. Recollecting their banter, she found herself smiling at the memory. Bandar Luthra, she whispered with a soft chuckle, the term of endearment a testament to the newfound familiarity she felt with him.

As sleep enveloped her, both Shaurya and Palak found solace in the pleasant interactions they shared, unaware of the impending storm that fate had in store for them. Their hearts blissfully ignorant of the challenges that awaited them in the days to come.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The night's stillness was pierced by an intruder stealthily maneuvering through the corridors of Luthra Group's headquarters. The figure, cloaked in darkness, slipped into Shaurya's office, a singular intent in mind – to acquire the prized marketing campaign file, the cornerstone of Shaurya's aspirations.

The shadowy figure, revealed to be Sameer, smirked victoriously upon finding the file. With a wicked gleam in his eyes, he whispered to himself, Sorry bhai, par mere hote hue aap success ki taraf akele kaise jaa sakte ho. This act was his attempt to undermine Shaurya's dreams, motivated by his longstanding resentment towards his elder brother.

As dawn broke, the morning at the Luthra mansion commenced with usual rituals. However, an unexpected storm brewed around the breakfast table when Sameer casually announced his desire to marry Palak, shocking everyone present.

Vikram, Rashmi, and even Vidya displayed visible happiness at Sameer's choice, having met Palak before and approving of her. But Vaishali, known for her critical demeanor, expressed her discontentment, belittling Palak's background, remarking that Sameer could do better.

However, Vidya, a wise matriarch, stood in staunch support of Palak, countering Vaishali's judgmental stance. Palak jaisi bhi hai, tere standard se toh kahi zyada acchi hai, she declared, her words laced with unwavering support for the girl she admired.

While the room grappled with conflicting opinions, two individuals seethed quietly within – Vidya, who silently observed Shaurya's emotions toward Palak, knowing the depth of his unspoken feelings, and Shaurya himself, seething with anger and frustration at his brother's audacity and the sudden turn of events.

Unbeknownst to everyone at the table, the seed of discord had been sown, casting shadows over the Luthra family's peaceful facade, while the brewing emotions threatened to erupt into a tempestuous storm that could potentially shatter the tranquility they once knew.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

As the fire alarm blared throughout the Luthra Group's office building, chaos erupted. Shaurya rushed in, his heart pounding with concern. He immediately urged everyone to evacuate the building. Amidst the commotion, a sudden realization struck him – Palak was still in his cabin.