||Epilogue||

Shaurya is sitting alone, lost in his thoughts after the intense showdown in the hall. Suddenly, the door swings open, and Palak, Vidya, and Kavya enter the room. Shaurya looks up in surprise at the unexpected visit of the three women.

Shaurya: (surprised) Kya baat hai aaj teen deviyan yahaan?

Vidya playfully hits Shaurya's elbow, teasing him.

Vidya: (teasingly) Itna sab hone ke baad bhi tujhe mazaak sujha raha hai...

Shaurya chuckles and side-hugs his dadi, trying to ease the tension.

Shaurya: Aree dadi, aap itni tension kyun le rahi hain, sab thik hoga.

Kavya, intrigued, questions Shaurya.

Kavya: Kaise bhaiya?

Before Shaurya can respond, Palak interrupts with a hint of sarcasm.

Palak: Rehne do Kavya, tumhare bhaiya ko na bas badi badi baatein karni aati hai aur kuch nahi.

Shaurya playfully pulls Kavya backward and steps forward, facing Palak.

Shaurya: Ohh hello madam, main sirf baatein nahi karta, main karke bhi dikhata hoon.

Palak takes a step forward, confronting Shaurya.

Palak: Mr. Luthra, toh aapne socha hai ki kaise karenge sab ya phir hum aapki baaton ki hawabazi se hi kaam chala le?

Shaurya also takes a step forward and says, just wait and watch Mrs Luthra aapke husband mein bahut talent hai.

They stand inches apart, their eyes locked in a mix of mischief and anger. The noticeable height difference between them creates a charming dynamic. Palak, at 5'5, feels a little intimidated by Shaurya, who towers over her at 6'2. They exchange intense gazes, their proximity creating a charged atmosphere. Meanwhile, Kavya and Vidya watch the scene unfold, amused.

Unbeknownst to them, Pia observes the interaction from the doorway, feeling a pang of jealousy. Unable to handle the sight, she quietly leaves the room.

Kavya, wanting to diffuse the tension, clears her throat to grab their attention.

Kavya: Agar aap dono ka taadna ho gaya ho toh kaam ki baat kare.

Palak blushes, breaking the eye contact and looking down shyly, while Shaurya rubs his neck in embarrassment, realizing the intensity of the moment.

Shaurya, filled with a mix of determination and vulnerability, gestures for his dadi to take a seat on the sofa. He kneels down beside her, taking her hand into his own, a sense of earnestness in his eyes.

Shaurya: (softly) Dadi, main jaanta hoon ki mere liye aap pareshaan ho. Par niche jo hua, vo zaroori tha shayad.

Vidya, sensing Shaurya's emotional turmoil, places her hand over his, offering reassurance.

Vidya: (gently) Shauri, niche jo hua, main uske liye tujhse naraz nahi hoon. Main jaanti hoon ki kahin na kahin Vikram aur Rashmi ki bhi galti hai ki vo tujhe samajh nahi paaye. Par bacche, tune itna bada challenge de diya, vo kaise pura karega?

Shaurya, taking a deep breath, gestures to Kavya to secure the room by closing the doors and windows. Kavya nods and promptly attends to it. Shaurya then continues, his voice carrying a mix of determination and vulnerability.

Shaurya: Dadi, ek saal pehle maine apni savings se ek chota sa business start kiya tha. Koi nahi jaanta iske baare mein. Mujhe andaza tha ki aaj jo hua, vo kabhi na kabhi toh zaroor hoga. Issiliye maine vo savings ki thii. Ab main us chote se business ko apne tarike se, apni mehnat se, aur aapke aashirvaad se bada banaunga. Please, trust me.