Chapter 12- Trust!

Thank you Xyz-xxx for another beauty! Keep them coming!

This one on her owns words was from Adi to Abeer!

Abhay looked at the photographs that were mailed to him

Abhay looked at the photographs that were mailed to him. His hands fisted by his side. He knew it would happen one day. The girl was young, and Adarsh was a hot-blooded man. He feared it more than anything in the world. He could not let the child get hurt. Adarsh needed to know the truth. He was the only parent the baby had; he would not let Harsh lose Adarsh. His first instinct had been to take away the baby, but his heart told him to give Adarsh another chance. The man had always put himself before his family. Harsh was his child, at least that is how he saw it. If he had forgotten it, it was time to remind him.

He got up and grabbed the envelope from the desk. He had given the family enough chances to tell Adarsh the truth, but they were busy wrapping him into a cocoon. If he left it up to them, Harsh would never have his father back, and as long as Harsh's fate was undecided, he could not leave. Everything was tied to Adarsh. If the man could not accept Harsh, he would have to find a safe home for the baby. A home where he would be loved and cherished. He already had a perfect home picked out for the little guy. He was giving a fair chance to Adarsh. If he failed Harsh, he would strike so fast that he would not even have time to think about what happened. Adarsh Goinka might be a powerful man, but he did not know what was coming for him. Only his goodness could save him. For the baby's sake, he hoped Adarsh Goinka would prove true to his mantle.