Chapter 13: The Human vs The Assassin, Kagari Sanashi vs Kang Taeshik

Kagari's Thoughts: Who is that guy?

Rias: And who are you supposed to be? Other than another Fallen Angel.

Kang: Oh yes, allow me to introduce myself to you, Lady Gremory.

Kang: My name is Kang Taeshik. And yes, you are correct. I am a Fallen Angel.

Mittelt: Wait...Kang? Kala, isn't he supposed to be some type of major assassin or something?

Kalawarner: Yes, he is. He's known for being an elusive Hitman down in the Underworld. But why is he here?

Kang held a hand up to Kalawarner and Mittelt.

Kang: You two are not allowed to interfere in my mission, you can leave now.

Mittelt: Hey! What the hell are you--

Kalawarner pulled Mittelt back as a Knife of Light was thrown in her direction, grazing her cheek.

Kang: Don't try anything stupid, stay where you are. Or else, you're next.

Kalawarner: Mittelt, no. Stay away from him. He will kill you if you try to get in his way.

Kang: Now then, since we've exchanged pleasantries. Let's get down to business shall we?

Kang then created to small knifes of light as he unleashed his bloodlust which made Akeno stand in front of Rias to protect her.

Kang: Rias Gremory...

Kang: I'm here to kill you

Kang: I'm here to kill you...don't resist me and I'll make sure that your death is a painless one....mostly.

Kagari's Thoughts: This guy is here to kill Rias? Why? Can those two take him on?

Rias: Akeno!

Akeno: I'm all over it, Rias!

Kang charged at superhuman speeds towards Akeno, who put up a magic circle in defense, but Kang broke through the circle with a stab of his knife.

Then, Rias used her magic to try and vaporize Kang, but he ducked out of the way and disappeared into the smoke.

Rias: Where did he go?