Chapter 36: A Chat With Sona

Kagari's Bedroom, Morning

In Kagari's Bedroom, the alarm on his cellphone went off but when woke up and checked it, the time was actually set for him to take a morning trip to the dungeons which was 2 hours before he had to get up and get ready for school.

Kagari's Thoughts: I want to go into the dungeons and train while I have some time but...

He couldn't get up as a "certain someone" was under the blanket laying on top of his chest, keeping him down on the bed.

Kagari's Thoughts: -_-...Yeah, that's not happening right now....

Just then, he felt the blankets on the bed move as his now girlfriend, Akeno Himejima, was now awake, gazing at him.

Akeno: Morning, you.

Kagari: *Yawning* Good morning, Akeno.

Akeno: Hello, Boyfriend.~

A smile appeared on Akeno's face as she climbed on top of Kagari's and put the full force of her body on him. Her shapely hips, thick thighs, and bare boobs all pressed against his body at once.

Akeno: Does why body feel nice? Pressed up against yours?

Kagari: Yeah, it does.

Akeno: Of course. I like it too. Since we have sometime, I think we should get to know each other even better.

Kagari: I'm guessing you me--

Akeno put a finger to his lips as she sneakily slid her hand up his shirt, feeling up his pecs and abs.

Akeno: Your body is so toned and rough...probably because you're always getting into fights... Mmmh... it turns me on so bad...

Kagari: Akeno, maybe we shou--mmph!

Smiling, Akeno intertwined wrapped her fingers in his. She leaned in and stole a steamy, hot kiss. He was caught off-guard at first, but soon relaxed and reciprocated the kiss. She broke the kiss, licking her lips of the saliva before stealing one final kiss on the lips.

Akeno: Sorry, you were so cute laying below me I couldn't help myself.

Kagari: Hey, I enjoyed it. But seriously Akeno, how do you think the others are going to react to us being...you know, a thing?

Akeno: Hmmm. Well, the only ones who knows about us is Rias and Jinah and she is good at keeping secrets. I'm sure we'll be fine. It's still going to be a fun time.

Kagari: -_-....Yeah, fun for you, but annoying for me....

Akeno: Aww, don't be like that, sweetie.

Kagari: Akeno, you're popular with all of the female students, and I'm hated by all of the male students.

Akeno: Come now, have a little faith...

Kagari: *Sighs* I'll try.

Akeno: We still have sometime until we have to get up for school. So, let's just lay down and enjoy it, okay?