(Season 2 Finale: Part 2) Chapter 43: A New Start

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I literally cried while writing it. This might be the most emotional chapter I've made.

This was going to to be a two part finale, but I changed my mind. This needed to be it's own part. Part 3 will be out tomorrow.

Nightfall, Kuoh Town

After the battle at Kuoh Academy was finally over, Kagari was now flying high in the sky on his new Shadow Wyvern, Kaisel, towards the city hospital, he held the two potions from The Demon Castle Dungeon as he began making the Medicine to cure his mother.

System: Crafting [Holy Water of Life.]

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

As the System began making the medicine, Kagari watched the process as he thought to himself.

Kagari's Thoughts: Please, let this work. This might be my only chance...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

[Crafting Successful!]

Kagari: Yes!

Crafted [Item: Holy Water of Life.] x8

With the medicine crafted, Kagari held one of the eight vials of medicine in his hand.

Kagari's Thoughts: So, this is the Holy Water of Life...

Item: Holy Water of Life
Item Class: S
Type: Consumable
"A mysterious potion that can cure any illness with powerful magic. The effect will take place if the entire bottle is emptied."

Kagari's Thoughts: It's right here in my hands, but can it really cure my mother's illness?

Kagari: I guess there's only one way to find out...