Chapter 32: The Reawakened Human Vs The General Fallen Angel

Battlefield, Kuoh Academy

Inside the magical barrier made by Sona, Kagari was suddenly blasted and launched right into the school building and Kokabiel was seen flying in the sky above everyone else.

Kokabiel: Now then, shall we get serious, Rias Gremory!

Rias: You'll pay for hurting Kagari, Kokabiel!!

Rias flew up into the sky and attacked him with a full power blast of her magic, only for it to be sent back to her.

Issei: Rias, no!!

Rias: Go! Akeno!

Akeno: Now ring out, Thunder!

Akeno shot a massive blast of thunder at Kokabiel, who blocked it with his wings.

Kokabiel: Could it be she who possesses the power of Baraqiel is trying to fight?

Akeno: Don't speak his name, I am nothing like that creature!!!

Issei: What's a Baraqiel?

Lint: He's one of the Fallen Angel Leaders. He can use Lightning and Thunder just like Akeno can.

Issei: Well, that's a strange coincidence.

Kokabiel: Oh dear say it isn't so. Why choice to to fall so far to become a Devil? What an amusing house, Rias. The Red Dragon Emperor, a ruined Holy Sword Project Subject...

Akeno: And Barquiel's Daughter!

Everyone besides Rias was shocked to hear this revealing news from Kokabiel.

Issei: What?!

Lint: No way...!

Xenovia: It can't be!

Li looked at Akeno.

Li: Akeno, you're the daughter of a Fallen Angel...?

Akeno: ...

Kokabiel: How terribly amusing. A propensity for inferior products must run in the family.

Rias then glared at Kokabiel.