Chapter 28: Forming An Alliance

The High Orc Dungeon

Currently, Kagari was now venturing in another one of the dungeons for the day. He was planning to finish this one before school starts in the next 4 hours. This Dungeon Gate was now filled with High Orc Monsters stronger than the Ice Bears he's faced before.

Kagari's Thoughts: Hmm, these High Orcs are much more powerful than the Ice Bears...

[You've slain a High Orc.]

[You've gained 900 XP.]

[You leveled up!]
[You leveled up!]
[You leveled up!]

Kagari Sanashi LV. 69

Kagari's Thoughts: But still, my level rises and I grow much stronger as I continue to stay them all...the Boss should be close by now.

Using Dominator's Touch, he crushed a small number of the High Orcs to pieces.

Kagari's Thoughts: The Boss won't allow me to leave until I face it in battle and when I kill it, that will grant me permission to leave.

As he progressed farther into the High Orc Dungeon, Kagari thought back to yesterday's match with Xenovia, Irina, and Lint. He didn't have a problem, but Kiba's demeanor and actions during that fight really stuck out to him.

Kagari's Thoughts: Kiba. He's not right in the head. But there has to be something that I can do to help him.

Then, he had an idea of what to do. But first, he must complete this Dungeon. Suddenly, he got a notification from The System.

[Notice: The Unique Skill <<Monarch's Domain>> has now been unlocked.]

Kagari's Thoughts: Monarch's Domain?

(Timeskip)

Eventually, Kagari found his way out of the cave as he was now standing in a large room infront of an army of High Orcs all roaring at his arrival.

Kagari: So, this is the Boss Room.

He then looked over to see a High Orc sitting on a throne with 4 other High Orcs guarding him.

Kagari's Thoughts: And that must be the Boss. I'd say they're 6,000 of this.

???: Welcome, Human.

The High Orc then held his hand out towards him, telling him to come closer.

???: You have an interesting aura, for a mere human. But how long can you last against all of us?

Kagari looked that the leader of the orcs as a powerful aura began to swarm around him.