Chapter 34: Fun at the Pool

Afterschool on the next day, Kagari entered the O.R.C. Clubroom to see a very angry Rias. It turned out that Issei's one and only devil contract was actually Azazel, The Governor General of the Fallen Angels.

Not only that, but now there was an upcoming meeting with the leaders of The Angels, The Fallen Angels, and The Devils that was currently being planned in the next few weeks. The normal days at school were fun while they all lasted.

Kuoh Academy, School Pool

After school was over for the day, Rias led everyone to the school swimming pool.

Issei: Gross, what is that stuff.

Akeno: It hasn't been used since last year.

Li: No one has ever decided to clean it?

Lint: And we've got to clean up all of this?

Xenovia: How does it make sense for our club to have to clean the swimming pool?

Rias: it's actually the student council's job, but we've taken it over . We thought taking this responsibility would be a great way to thank them for all the help they gave us with Kokabiel . And as an apology for Kagari destroying the school a few days ago.

Kagari just rolled his eyes.

Kagari: -_-...Come on, it wasn't that bad.

Koneko: Dude, you uprooted the entire school.

Lint: I think that would classify as destroying the school.

Kagari just rolled his eyes again, as Rias spoke up.

Rias: On the plus side, I after we finish cleaning it, the pool will be ours to use as often as we like for at least for a little while.

Li: Oh, having a pool sounds nice.

Issei: What?! No way! We have a pool?! YES! I love cleaning pools, I love for it, raise your hand if you can't wait!

Koneko: Raise two hands of your trying to be a pervert...

Issei just hung his head in shame and Kagari gave Koneko a high five.

(Timeskip)

The group then split up to get changed in their separate dressing rooms.

Issei was laughing to himself with a perverted grin as he got changed.

Issei: Heehee! Can't wait! G-strings and titty slings! All this boobage is gonna drive me nuts!

Kagari: Don't get too excited or else you might bust a blood vessel.

Kiba: Yeah, you don't want to make Asia jealous by ogling Rias, am I right?

Issei: Shut up! I can just picture it now! The president's miraculous Double D titties are every man's dream!

Kagari: -_-...Why do you have to picture them when she sleeps with you buck naked, though?

Issei: Because of Reasons!

Kagari: -_-...Yeah, dumb reasons...

Issei: Ah, whatever. I'm all ready so I'll see you guys outside.

As Issei left it was now just Kagari and Kiba in the locker room. After he got changed into his trunks, he was about to walk out, but Kiba stopped him.

Kiba: Hey, Kagari.

Kagari: Yeah, what's up, Kiba?

Kiba: I didn't get chance to tell you this, but if anyone or thing tries to hurt you or Issei, I will destroy them.