1. Loic Ferblanche

"Please accept this."

I stared at the girl in front of me with an expressionless face. She was bowing respectfully and holding an envelope in front of me. Judging by her action and all the cute hearts on the envelope, I could easily guess what the content was.

'Again, is this the third time this month?'

"You seem like a nice and beautiful girl, but I'm sorry my heart is already taken by someone else."

With those words, I started walking away from her and her envelope without looking back. From my past experience, I realize it's better to say that I'm in love with someone else as an excuse than to just refuse her without any specific reason.

'It's always awkward when something like this happens. I'm never going to get used to it.'
My name is Loic Ferblanche. I'm a 2nd-year student at the country's best university. I'm always on top of all my courses and a loner. It's not that I don't have any friends; it's just that I don't consider anyone around me a friend. I love being alone and doing everything by myself.
I returned home to a small apartment and immediately started doing the most exciting thing I have been doing for the past few years. 'Sword & Magic: The Hero's Party'. A game I started to play five years ago. Like the title suggests, it's a game where you use a sword and magic and play as an extra member of the hero's party. The best feature of the game is the freedom the developer gave us in controlling our characters. We start as an extra, but the more we progress, the more we can become the protagonist. Yes, the goal of the game is to become a protagonist as an extra. The normal route is to get enough merit points and achievements, but of course, this becomes boring after some time. Here's where we can freely use the freedom of our character. Instead of working hard to save the world, most players focus on the actual protagonist. If you can conquer three of the four girls of the protagonist harem, you automatically become the new protagonist, or, of course, an easier way is to simply kill the protagonist. But after killing the protagonist, you need to make sure nobody suspects you, or the game is over.
For the past 5 years, I have been trying different combinations of characters, and it never got boring. Today I'm trying a new path that is impossible to archive. Killing the protagonist as a priest. One specific condition of a priest is that you cannot kill a person. If you do, then you will lose all your holy power, and the world will punish you. So how to kill the protagonist as a priest? Well, I don't know yet. But for me, 'impossible' was never in my vocabulary. And with my intellect, I'm sure I will come up with a plan the more I play on this specific path.