2. Transmigrated

————————————————————

VICTORY

————————————————————

'Ahahahahahhahahaha"

A laughter that would make the dead crawl back into their graves resounded across the empty apartment.

Finally, after two days and three nights, I have done the impossible. A sense of complete achievement washed over me as I stared at the victory screen on my computer. It was hard; I won't deny it. But now that I have achieved my goal, it's time to think about what to do next. I'm not someone who will stay stuck in a single moment. I always walk forward as soon as I complete something.

'Let me finish all my assignments and studies first, then decide about the next impossible path to take.

As I was going to close the game, a sudden gold notification caught my eye. Without any hesitation, I click on it.

————————————————————
Message from the developer:
Congratulations on completing a hidden achievement. As the first person to do so, you will receive a special gift, an update, which will only be available to you. Do you accept?
————————————————————

'Damn, things just got more interesting. Of course I accept.'

As soon as I clicked on the accept button, my screen went dark. And a huge headache suddenly hit me. I closed my eyes and tried to regulate my breath, but a set of golden letters appeared before me."

~Thank you for playing the game. Try to archive another unexpected ending if you can. Best of luck! ~

'Wait, my eyes are closed. How can I see those letters? What the hell is happening?'

***

Ding

The sound of a notification woke me up. I opened my eyes slowly, and a familiar ceiling came into view. I was sure it was the first time I'm seeing this pale blue ceiling, but why did it look so familiar? Wait, what are those memories?

I closed my eyes again, take a deep breath, and start to analyze everything that's happening right now.

'I have the memories of a teenage boy named Axel Fowl. A 16-year-old boy who lives in a world called Ephiosa, and based on his memories, it's the same world as 'Sword & Magic: The Hero's Party'. The pale blue ceiling in front of me is the same ceiling as the boy's temporary apartment.'

I open my eyes again. I came up with a few theories, but if I'm in the same world as the game I played, there's an easier way to confirm half of my doubts. I open my voice and shout a single word.

"STATUS"

————————————————————
Name : Axel Fawn
Age : 16
Race : Human
Job : Assassin

Strength : G+ / D-
Stamina : G+ / D+
Agility : F / C+
Perception : E / D+
Magic : F / D
Intelligence : S / S+

Skill
Active : Dagger throw(F)
Passive : Photographic memory(A)
————————————————————