18. Combat Class

"Alex Fawn, I challenge you to a duel."

The first one to speak was Silas Avongus, the second prince of the human kingdom. Although I was sitting and he was standing, he held his head high, and only his eyes were looking down on me. That was just how proud he was.

In the game, he always challenges the person who eliminated him during the physical exam. This time it should have been Lucas, but since I didn't participate in the physical exam and still ranked above him, his pride took a blow.

"What do you think you are doing?" Anastasia came between us to defend me. That's who the number-one girl in the game was. She was so kind that she would protect anyone from being bullied. I didn't need her protection, but this situation was entertaining enough, so I just kept quiet.

'As soon as I get my dimensional storage, I need to fill it with some popcorn.'

"Do you think because you finished in second place in the test you have the right to speak to us?" This time, it was Nxy who interfered between Silas and Anastasia.

"Wait, we don't want any trouble; can't we just talk peacefully?" Melina tried to stop what was happening, but everyone just ignored her words.

Since she was near me, I could feel Anastasia starting to move her mana. Nyx also looked like she was doing the same.

A confrontation was going to take place in this instant between two heroines of the game, but of course, all good things had to end. "What are you doing? Get back to your seat right now."

Everyone looked at the source of the voice in front of the classroom, and an old human woman was standing there. She was the instructor for our next class. Immediately, all the students got back to their seats, including the three royals. Anastasia was still in a bad mood, Melina looked really worried, and Lucas was still confused about what just happened.

"I am Hannah Brehon, your magic instructor this semester. First of all, anyone who has a job that focuses on magic attributes, please raise your hand."

Among the twenty students, only five raised their hands, including Melina and Anastasia. Hannah carefully looked at each of them, then nodded in approval. It looked like she was satisfied with the current level of her students.

"I'm sure a few of you are questioning why you should take this class, especially those who have low-grade ability in magic. But there is a special reason why..."

I stopped listening to her. Everything she would say was meaningless to me. Right now, I needed to think of a good plan to minimize the trouble Ella was going to create.

"You at the back, your attention is elsewhere else; how likely is it that you already know what I'm talking about?"

'You hit the nail on the head, instructor; I actually know more about magic than you do.' Of course, I couldn't tell her my inner thoughts.

"I'm sorry, instructor. I will try to be more attentive."