Chapter 7 - Bodhi's Injuries

Damon's POV

Club Inferno is going off tonight. There's heaps of people in my club. They are enjoying the DJ I hired for the night.

I'm sitting in my office going through the financials for the club. When it comes to this type of thing I like doing it myself before letting an accountant see everything.

There's a knock on the door and the person waits until I tell them to "enter," Lena is standing at the door when I look up. "What's going on, Sis."

"The security team won't let my friends and boyfriend in. They said that the club is over capacity. Yet, they let me in." She crosses her arms across her chest.

"I'll let your friends in. You can use my private VIP area, as I won't be using it tonight."

"Thank you." She rushes over to me and hugs me. "Can we get free drink too?"

"Of course."

She starts jumping around. "I love you, big Bro." Lena takes my hand and pulls me away from my office. It doesn't take long before I'm standing in front of the entrance to the club.

"Jackson, let those six in. They will be using my VIP room, so the club won't be over crowded." Jackson waves them through and people waiting in line complain. "Follow me to your private booth." I walk through the club and stop at a set of stairs that says VIP.

The security looks guy looks at me and smiles. "Good evening, Mr Sanders." He takes the rope off the pole and lets us through.

"Hey, Thomas." I show the group to my room. When I get there I unlock the door for them. "Have a great night." Turning towards my sister I add. "When you leave let me know so I can lock up."

"Okay," she enters the room and starts dancing with her girlfriends.

I leave them to have their fun. As I'm making my way back to my office I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Pulling out I see that it's the local hospital.

Who's been hurt?

Answering the phone I say. "Hello this is Damon Sanders."

"Mr Sanders, I'm a nurse at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. We just had a Bodhi Morelli admitted to the hospital."

Me: How is he?

Nurse: He's been in a serious accident.

Me: What's the prognosis?

Nurse: He has a head injury, which has led to a bleed in the brain. We need permission to operate.

Me: Who is his emergency contacts?

Nurse: It was a Brielle Morelli. However, we haven't been able to reach her. You're the second name on the emergency contact list.

Me: Do what you have to.

Nurse: We need you to come to the hospital to fill out the forms.

Me: I'll be there ASAP. Thank you, nurse.

Nurse: I'm Iris. That's who you will look for when you get to the emergency department.

Me: okay, bye, Nurse Iris.

Hanging up the phone I pull my sister's name up and send her a message.

Me: Lena, I've gone to the hospital. Before you leave can you lock up the room?

Before I leave for the hospital I lock the office door before exiting through the side door.