Chapter 1:Reunion [Gepard POV]

I started the day getting trampled by my eldest sister, Serval. In recent weeks she’s been wanting to meet up and catch up on each other’s lives. Though we just saw each other about almost 2 months ago, I understand how she would want me to visit. I have, to an extent, missed her company. I had let her know that I’ve been busy for the past few weeks and have not been ready to attend. However, as usual, she does whatever she wishes. Which resulted in her falling on top of me in front of some Silvermane guards. I sigh to myself.

“How many times have I told you not to do that while I’m doing my rounds,” I complain as we take a stroll through the streets of Belobog. “Won’t happen again,” Serval says halfheartedly. I know that Serval is just trying to show she cares, but she needs to warn me when she's coming during my work hours. Luckily, the higher ups let me take the day off. They called it my “much needed and overdue vacation.”
Serval, having her finely tuned electric guitar strapped across her back, points at a small cafe on my right. “Let's go!” Serval says. Shes about to play her guitar with a loud boom but I snatched it away, calmly escaping with it into the cafe. Serval chases after me. Normally I wouldn't be doing this so haphazardly, but secretly I knew Serval liked this, just a bit.

“GIVE IT BACK YOU MOLE RAT,” Serval says to me.
“Here u go, bootleg Taylor Swift,” I say, handing over the guitar since everyone in the cafe is looking at us like were five-year-olds. Serval grins a little bit before taking my hand and showing me what to get, so she must've liked it.
“So, how have u been?” Serval asks me. We’re sitting in the corner of the room since I don’t want to attract more attention from strangers.
“I’m doing ok ig,” I say. I already know Serval has...ideas abt what I'm gonna say. Last time I complained to her that a certain someone has been driving me nuts lately. Her reaction wasn't what I expected either, so this time probably won't be different.
“How are things going with you and Sampo-”
“There's nothing going on, sis.”
“You’re lying.”
“No, I'm not.”
“Then why do u look so nervous?” Serval teases, grinning like a high school girl. My heart starts to beat faster just by the mention of...that idiot Sampo. My face starts to heat up, and I can't tell if it's irritation or embarrassment. Serval starts to look at me.
“Be honest with me, Gepard. Do you have feelings for Sampo?” She asks.
“Tbh sis...I'm not sure. What should I do?” I ask desperately.
“Get to know him more. Strike a conversation with him instead of running after him. Maybe you can convince him to commit less crimes as well.”
I scoff. “I doubt I can do that, but I’ll try.”
“Good for you! LET'S GET YOU A BOYFRI-” 
“SERVAL I SWEAR-”
After a little bit of back-and-forth trash talk/bonding, we continue to talk about other things. While Serval can be a bit extra, she is still a great sister. And she knows me too well.