Chapter 8: Feels like a dream (Sampo POV)

Today felt like a dream. Eventually I’m able to drift off to sleep, where I realize I entered a dream. Hehe!

I see me and dream Gepard strolling through Belobog, where I playfully tease Gepard (as it has always been). He defects all of my teasing, and suddenly we…are embracing?
“I love you,” Dream Gepard whispers in my ear. I jump back. “What…did you just say?”
“I love you, Koski. U can be annoying sometimes but youre a wonderful boyfriend. “

I feel dizzy and light headed. It’s like all the events yesterday in a more intense way. “UH yeah ig I am.”
“How abt we go to my place and..yk.”
What is wrong with this dream?! Am I this dirty minded when I’m awake? I thought this dream was more wholesome…
“I think that’s a little inappropriate-“

Dream Gepard grabs my face and is abt to press it against mine when I jolt out of the dream. I pant, then relieved when I see I have woken up and I’m in reality. That dream Gepard was..too bold to say the least. I don’t want our relationship to be that fast paced. Gepard isn’t ready for that kinda stuff yet. He’s an innocent man..and I’m a dirty minded wreck. I flop over the bed so I’m on my abdomen.

I look over my phone. I JUST REMEMBERED! I HAVE HIS NUMBER!! I kick my feet in the air.
I grab the phone and unlock it to go to Gepards contact (I put his name to ‘Geppie❤️’ bc why not).
Hmm, what to send him. Should I say good morning? I doubt he’s awake at 7, and if he is then he’ll be going to work, anyways.  Mmn…IVE GOT IT!