The Missing Demigod. Ch. 3

Percy and Annabeth are set on a quest to find a missing Demigod.

                               Chapter 3            Να βρω τον τάφο • To find the tomb

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                               Chapter 3
            Να βρω τον τάφο • To find the tomb

"So, after we catch the bus, we'll make our way to the Tomb of Kailuoa." Annabeth said as she walked to the bus station. "The Tomb of what?" Percy said with confusion. "Kailuoa. Like... Kay-Lou-oa. Kailuoa." She explained to Percy. "K-Kailua? H-How do you say it that fast?" He said with a bit of annoyance. "I speak Greek. Might be a reason. But, you did good... You just forgot your 'O'." She said as she handed the man money to get on the bus.

They got a seat in the back, just in case a monster decided to show up. "Remember last year? When Grover was sitting next to me?" Percy asked Annabeth. "Of course I do, Seaweed brain. And I also remember how stubborn you were." She said as she raised her eyebrows with a small smile. Percy scoffed softly. "I kinda don't take that back." He said with a smile. "Key word: kinda." Annabeth said as she tapped his leg and looked around anxiously, just incase of any moment a monster decided to show. "Annabeth, you can relax. I'm almost sure nothing's gonna happen." Percy said as he put his hand on her shoulder. She looked around again and sighed softly. "Okay." She whispered as she looked out of the window.

After a moment, Annabeth looked out of the window and saw some pretty cool things. "Okay, maybe I take that back." Percy said as he looked at a monster, slowly releasing his riptide. Annabeth quickly grabbed her dagger and got up. "What do you want?" She asked sternly. "Take it easy, killer. I'm not here to hurt you. But I'm giving an offer, a choice. Either kill the monster that has killed my son, or you will be punished." The monster said quietly. "Who killed your son?" She asked with anger and confusion. "Him." The monster said as he pointed at Percy. "Percy? He didn't do anything." She said as she got ready to fight. "You'll have two days to think about it, and if not, you'll be punished." The monster said as it turned into a bright light and vanished from thin air. "Who was that and what was that for?" Percy asked her. "I don't know but, he wants me to kill you for killing his son. I don't think he has a son. You've never killed a male, have you?" Annabeth asked him. "Suprisingly no. I haven't kill-Oh shoot. I killed that monster about a week ago. Remember when we went for a walk outside of camp? He's gonna punish you for my mistake. I didn't know that's what he'd do I kill the monster. I was just trying to stay alive! Y-You're not gonna kill me..." Percy said as I threw his head back. Annabeth cut him off. "It's fine. It's gonna be okay." Annabeth said softly as she brushed a strand on Percy's hair behind his ear. She had a soft smile on her face and so did Percy.

A while later, they got to their destination. "Alright, Percy. When we get to the tomb, Chiron said that there's going to be a lot of wind, mainly to keep people out. We've just got to go quick." Annabeth told Percy as she rushed. "Okay, but Annabeth. Why don't you slow down?" Percy asked her as he walked beside her. "Because, we're on a mission. We have to get there." She said as she continued speed walking. "Okay, well. Don't you think we'll need the energy to walk the stairs of Koala?" Percy said sarcastically but seriously at the same time. Annabeth chuckled and shook her head her head. "Sure, Seaweed Brain." She said with a smile.