The Missing Demigod. Ch.5

Percy and Annabeth are set on a quest to find a missing Demigod.

                               Chapter 5      Ξύπνα, έλα σε μένα • Wake up, come to me

                               Chapter 5
      Ξύπνα, έλα σε μένα • Wake up, come to me

Percy woke up to feel himself cradled by what felt like an angel. But, he knew it was Annabeth. He slowly got up and she leaned forward. Percy knew that she was probably in deep sleep. He gently rested her head on his book-bag and lay down beside her. "I love you. I'll tell you one day." He whispered. He sat there, thinking about how Annabeth just saved his life, again. Then he realized, his scars were gone. Annabeth must've patched them up when he was asleep.

Annabeth shot up, holding her ankle. She groaned and pulled her pant leg up. "Annabeth, what's wrong?" Percy asked her as he held her back. "I don't... I..." she suddenly became breathless. Percy put her hands on her shoulder. "Annabeth. What's going on?" He said with worry filing his heart. "Percy." She asked him as she looked deep into his eyes with fear. "Chreiázomai... I need the nectar." She said as she breathed heavier. Percy quickly squirmed through her bag. As he handed her the nectar, she fell back. "Annabeth!" Percy exclaimed as he caught her head from hitting the ground. "Annabeth, just hold on. I'm going to get you to camp. I'm sorry." He said as he picked up all of their stuff and Annabeth. "No. Percy don't." She said quietly. "How long can you hold on?" He asked her. "Percy, I'm fine." She said quietly. "How long, Annabeth?" He asked her more sternly. "At the least, 10 minutes." She said admittedly and quietly. "Good." He said as he rushed back to the path they took.

He ran into a monster and made no effort to kill it. Even though he was holding Annabeth. When they got to the bus station, Percy held her hand and patched up her wound. "How long do you have?" He asked her as he got out of the bus. "Percy." She said with a sigh. Her closed as her body started failing her. "Annabeth! Hold on." He said as he walked faster. If he ran, he would've rattled her. He felt Annabeth let go of the grip on him. "Annabeth! Please! Just hold on!" He said as he walked to camp.

"I need her to the infirmary! Now!" He demanded as some guys took her. He didn't leave her side. "What's the problem?" He asked them worriedly. . "Looks like, she might have lost too much blood overtime." They said as they unwrapped the wound. "Or either, she was... Poisoned." The guy said as he cleaned the wound. "Poisoned? She's poisoned?" Percy asked with worry and concern. "Yes. Hopefully, you came in time. Do you know what type of monster did this?" He asked as he wrapped Annabeth's ankle. "I don't know but, it was underwater and it was black, strong and skinny, and it had terrifying claws and teeth." Percy said as he kept his eyes on Annabeth.

After a long while, he felt himself slipping to sleep so, he got a chair and held Annabeth's hand as he fell asleep. He quickly fell into a dream. Percy was in a dark room with a small light by the door. He slowly walked over as he hear footsteps on the sand. As soon as he went through the mysterious door, there was a beautiful sunset, with a black shadowy figure. "Percy?" He heard the person call. "Annabeth?" He said as he walked towards the figure. As he kept walking, her face became more and more clear. It was Annabeth.

"Percy!" She yelled as she ran towards him. "Annabeth!" He yelled as he ran faster and faster. When they hugged, he swung her around. They held on tight to each other. Percy put his hand on her head and she wrapped her arms around his neck tighter. When they broke apart, they were both grinning. "Hi." Annabeth said with a wide grin. "Hi." Percy said with a chuckle and a grin. Percy started to cry. "Why are you crying, Percy?" She asked him softly. "I need you. I need you here with me." He said softly. She looked deep into his eyes that glistened from the sunlight. "I need you to wake up, Annabeth. Come back home." He said softly. She soon realized what happened. "I will." She said emotionally. Percy slowly leaned forward to Annabeth, and their lips barely touched when, he was awoken by the sound of Chiron's horn.

Annabeth slowly opened her eyes after a moment. She saw a boy that was standing over her with sea blue eyes, curly blonde hair, and an emotional happy expression. "Hey, Annabeth." He said softly. She didn't know who he was but, there was something about him that made her adore him. "Who are you?" She asked him weakly. "I'm, Percy." He said with sadness through his eyes and voice. He gently placed his hand on my head. Annabeth picked up his hand and gently rubbed his fingers and curves, remembering the most familiar hands. She slowly put his hand back down and stared into his eyes. "Percy." She said in awe.

She gently placed her hand on his cheek and moved it to his neck. She didn't understand why but, she had this feeling to cry. Her memory of this person was slowly returning. "Seaweed Brain." She said with a soft chuckle. "Yeah. Remember me, Wise girl?" He said as a grin approached his face. He gently placed his hand on hers. She slowly felt the tears running down her face as she remembered everything he is to her. "Perseus?" She said softly. "Yeah. That's me." He said softly. "Thank you." Annabeth said as she rubbed her finger on his neck. His eyes got teary and his smile grew. "Are you crying, Percy?" She said with a smile and a bit of sarcasm. "No, it's just uh... Just a little bit of dust." He said sarcastically as he wiped his eyes. She slowly brung her hand down, as Percy held it with both hands.

"I saw you. In my dream. You're the reason I'm alive." She said with a smile. "Yeah... Wait, that was your dream?" He asked with embarrassment. Annabeth chuckled and nodded. "Did you see when I..." he said nervously. "Yes. I did." Annabeth said with a smile. He looked down with embarrassment and looked back up at Annabeth. "You have crazy dreams, you know that?" She said playfully. "Yeah." He said with the most joyful expression. Annabeth grinned as she remembered all of the memories they shared together.

 Annabeth grinned as she remembered all of the memories they shared together

                                      5