Me and You Again.

Percy takes Annabeth back.

3 days have passed without Annabeth there with him

3 days have passed without Annabeth there with him. Percy was at the Lake of Love one late night. He layed on the ground and picked a leaf. He just sighed as he thought about Annabeth. He talked to her this morning and he told her about the quest he went on to save a lost kingdom. He told her that it was boring but, I could've been better with her. Percy is still suffering the loss of Annabeth.

As he lay down, he heard a voice. Annabeth's voice. "Hi, Percy." She said softly. Percy shot up and looked around to find her. "I'm burning the note you gave me. But, don't worry... I won't forget it." Her voice echoed in his head. "I figured it would work if I hear you, right? Anyways... I heard about that quest. It sounds interesting. Did you die?" She said with a chuckle. "I'm just kidding. That was a pretty good joke though." She said softly. Percy chuckled as he looked into the water.

"I um... I miss you. There's nothing to really do here. I'm just walking like a... Soul, I guess. I really hope camp has a leader, Percy. It's been a week and you haven't told me anything about your other friends. Or fellow demigods. Or anyone, really. I just hope your... Not... Staying down. You need to get up. Do something. When's the last time you practiced? Or just... Created something? There's a lot to do. There's a lot to learn. Just don't be so quick to hide. People still need you. I love you. I might talk to you in the morning." She said softly. "I love you too." He whispered.

Percy just sat there and thought about what she said. He just thought and thought. Then, he thought about something so interesting... But, something that might be able to work. He got up and sprinted to Grover and shook him. "Grover! Grover!" He whispered as he continued shaking him. "Get oofff." Grover whined. "Grover, I need your help." Percy whispered as he kept shaking him. "Okay! Okay! I will. Just stop shaking me." Grover said sleepily. Percy backed up with a strait face as Grover went back to sleep. Percy grew impatient and rolled Grover off the bed. He groaned as he hit the floor. "Ow!" He whined. "Don't be a jerk. Come on." He said as he walked away. Grover lazily got up. When he opened his eyes, he saw Percy walking away. "Wait!" He said as he ran to him.

Percy grabbed a small leather pouch. "What's that?" Grover asked him. "Pearls. I'm going to bring Annabeth back." He said as he put them in his pocket. "Percy. She's in the afterlife. You can't get to her again." He said softly. "No, Grover your wrong. I... I killed myself-I know that was bad-But, she was at hades palace. She's not dead." He said with a small smile. "The prophecy. Annabeth's prophecy. 'Though there will be misery and pain, victory will be gained'." He said hopefully. He chuckled softly. "I can get her back. Remember when Hades had my mom, we just dropped a pearl." He said with a soft chuckle. "Percy, how will we know if this will work? I mean, she literally stabbed herself." He said sadly. "The only thing I could lose is my immortality. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get her back." Percy said as he put his hands on Grover's shoulders and shook him. "Percy, are you sure you want to give this up?" Grover asked him with concern. Percy took his hands off of him. "I never wanted it in the first place. Especially not if I can't be with Annabeth." He said emotionally. "Grover, she's the one who's been keeping me alive. She's the reason why I'm still here. I could've been dead but, she takes care of me. I need her." He said as he began to cry. "So, I'm going back to her in the morning." Percy said as he wiped his eyes. "Okay. Just... Be safe." Grover said with a small smile. "I'm just killing myself." Percy said sarcastically. Grover chuckled and left.