My Own Quest.

Percy sets off to save his best friend from possible death or serious injury.

• Saving My Wise Girl •

Percy ran into a lot of monsters but made no effort to kill them. His mind was filled with rage and determination. He has to save Annabeth. No matter  what happens. Although Annabeth knows she might not be able to do it, she knows Percy will be returning to her. Percy ran as fast as he could. He even traveled through the water to get to her faster.

Meanwhile, Annabeth is in a fight. She cut the main monster and the others charged at her. She was as fast as lightning. "Aah!" She exclaimed as she got cut by a monsters claw. The monster went for her head, but she ducked at cut its arm. She had soon killed them all, and made her way to finish the last monster. "When Percy comes, you will die. Right in front of him." The monster growled. "Ótan érthei, tha eísai nekrós." She said quietly as she charged toward the monster.

English:
"When Percy comes, you will die. Right in front of him." The monster growled. "When he comes, you will be dead." She said quietly as she charged toward the monster.
—[============>

Percy ran and made his way to Annabeth. The monster had picked her up and threw her across the floor. "Ahh!" She shouted as she held her shoulder. "Annabeth!" He shouted as he ran to her. "Ah. You're right on time, Percy." The monster growled. "Tha se skotóso!" He yelled as he charged into the monster.

English:
Percy ran and made his way to Annabeth. The monster had picked her up and threw her across the floor. "Ahh!" She shouted as she held her shoulder. "Annabeth!" He shouted as he ran to her. "Ah. You're right on time, Percy." The monster growled. "I am going to kill you!" He yelled as he charged into the monster.
—[============>

The monster grabbed his arm and slid him across the floor. Percy stabbed his sword in the floor to prevent falling. "Learned it from a friend." Percy said with a smirk. The monster went for Annabeth and grabbed her arm and pulled her up as he showed his claws. "No! Annabeth, min kouniésai. Páo na tou machairóso to kefáli." He said as he got up. "Percy..." Annabeth said weakly. "Thymitheíte... Chreiázeste próta mia apóspasi tis prosochís." She said weakly. "To spathí mou. Eínai stin tsépi sas." He said with a smile. Annabeth chuckled weakly and tossed him the pen.

English:
The monster grabbed his arm and slid him across the floor. Percy stabbed his sword in the floor to prevent falling. "Learned it from a friend." Percy said with a smirk. The monster went for Annabeth and grabbed her arm and pulled her up as he showed his claws. "No! Annabeth, don't move. I'm going to stab his head." He said as he got up. "Percy..." Annabeth said weakly. "Remember... You need a distraction first." She said weakly. "My sword. It's in your pocket." He said with a smile. Annabeth chuckled and tossed him the pen.
—[============>

Percy focused as he thought of a memory of him and Annabeth. "Make sure that, if you'd want to distract an opponent, trigger a different part of their body." Annabeth said to Percy. "How?" He asked as he studied her ways. She kicked his shin and he bent down and held it "Ow! What as that f-" Annabeth cut him off by slapping his forehead. "Oh!" He exclaimed. "See? You were so focused of your shin, you let your guard down." She said with a smile. "Ohh. Okay." He said as he began to fight another round.