Chapter Eight// She Always Bitches About My Plays, But She's Kinda Hot Though.

Hey guy's! Go ask me questions! https://m.ask.fm/prettyinparis_

CHAPTER EIGHT// SHE ALWAYS BITCHES ABOUT MY PLAYS BUT SHE'S KIND OF HOT THOUGH.

"YEAH WE'RE ALRIGHT THOUGH." Sarah belted out, loud enough for the neighbors to hear. "WE ARE THE KINGS AND THE QUEENS OF THE NEW BROKEN SCENE, YEAH WE'RE ALRIGHT THOUGH."

"I swear if you do not shut up I will hunt that stupid boy band down for releasing such terrible music." Cole shouted to Sarah.

"Cole!" I exclaimed. "You do not ever, ever, insult 5 Seconds of Summer."

"More like 5 Seconds of Bummer." He muttered.

"Hey, I kinda like it." Jack said as he sat down beside Cole. "Reminds me of Courtney. She always bitches about my plays, but she's kinda hot though."

If looks could kill, Jack would be a dead man.

Sarah, Cole, Josh, Jack, and I were all currently sitting in Cole's basement listening to Sarah's iPod that was connected to Cole's radio. Her playlist was filled with songs by 5 Seconds of Summer only, and the guys were not a big fan of it.

It was Saturday and football practice had just let out, so Cole had asked us if we wanted to come over.

When he asked, we didn't think Jack would agree to coming since a lot has been going on with his family, but surprisingly he had said yes.

Something must have happened, because he's just been so happy today. At football practice, he was completely lost in the game. He wasn't acting distant like he had been lately.

'She Looks So Perfect' began to blast through Cole's speakers and Sarah began to yell lyrics to anyone in a hundred mile radius.

"Oh gosh," Cole mumbled while walking over to shut off his speakers. "I think that's enough 5 Seconds of Bummer for today."

~

I was sitting in my bedroom, home alone on a Saturday night, completely bored to death.

I got up from my desk chair after being on Tumblr for an hour straight, deciding to go grab a bag of chips from the kitchen.

On my way down stairs the door bell rung and when I answered it, the one and only Lee Christian was standing there. He was holding a box of pizza and three DVDs.

"You just can't stay away from me, can you?" I asked him with a smirk plastered on my face.

"I brought you pizza, be thankful for once." He joked.

I let out a sigh of defeat and opened the door wider so he could get in.

"So what's the big plan for tonight?" I asked as I sat down on the kitchen counter and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"I was thinking," He said, looking through my refrigerator. "We could just hang out here and watch a movie."

He dug through my refrigerator some more before he pulled out a bottle of ranch and a coke.

"Ew." I said in disgust. "Ranch with pizza?"

He let out a dramatic gasp. "Courtney, ranch with pizza, is like fries dipped in a chocolate milkshake. It's heaven."

"Fries dipped in a chocolate milkshake? You have some weird taste buds my friend."

He shook his head disapprovingly. "Remind me to take you out to eat on day, I obviously need to teach you what's good to eat."

Then he grabbed the box of pizza off of the counter and grabbed my hand. "Come on, It's been entirely to long since I've seen Finding Nemo."

~

I felt an arm wrap around me and a head nuzzle info my heck. Enjoying how safe and warm I felt, I began to drift back to sleep.

Then I remembered where I was and who I was with. My eyes shot open and I jumped out of Lee's arms and off the couch.

Unfortunately, being the clumsy person I am, I fell backwards and banged my head on the coffee table.

"Ow." I groaned.

Lee's eyes began to flutter open and he looked over to see me lying on the floor, rubbing my head.

He let out a deep chuckle. "Nice going, Courtney."

Since he just woke up, his voice was very deep and husky. And extremely sexy.

Reminding myself not to swoon, I hopped out of the floor and grabbed the empty box of pizza off of the coffee table.

"You should get going," I told him, throwing the empty box away. "It's getting late."

"Right." He said, grabbing his jacket off of the couch. "I had fun."

I looked up at his fall figure and smiled. "Me too, thanks for the pizza by the way."

"No problem." He said, returning my smile.

"I'll call you later." He said as he opened the door. "Hopefully we can hang out soon, if I'm not grounded from being home so late."

And once those few words left his mouth, he shot me a wink and was out the door.

Author's Note~

       Hey guys! So I hope you guys liked this chapter, it's sort of a filler chapter so I'm sorry about that, but the next chapter is when the real drama begins, and the plot of the story starts to begin.

I'm not sure when the next chapter will be up, I'm hoping it will be in the next week or two, but I'm not making any promises.

Also, school starts back in two weeks for me which also mean cheer starts back.

I have cheer practice almost everyday after school and football games also so I'm not going to have a lot of time to write, but I promise I'll try to write in whatever free time I have!

                                xoxo, Emma,