Authors Note

HEY GUYS !!!!! I am truly sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't been updating lately because I have been so busy and honestly, I thought no one really cared about this book. You guys have no idea how happy I was when I logged onto Wattpad today and saw that I had ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY notifications, all for my book!!!!! I know that's not a lot compared to most books, but it's a good start.

      I want to thank you guys so much for all your thoughtful comments, your votes, and for having hope for this book. You guys restored my hope!!!! Anyways, I have been so busy lately and I also wasn't very committed to this book like I was before because of lack of hope. But you guys restored my hope and you have no idea how thankful I am for that! I wish to update more, but I am mainly focusing on editing my precious chapters. They have many, many, MANY grammar errors. I started writing this about a year ago (and yet I only have nine chapters, it's sad I know) and I was not a grammar junkie like I am now. When I re-read my past chapters, I seriously wanted to cry. THE GRAMMAR IS TERRIBLE! Also the chapters are freakishly short. I hate to be one of those authors who makes their chapters so short because I CANNOT STAND THOSE TYPE OF AUTHORS! Other types of authors I cannot stand, are those who decide to go and re-write the entire story, IN THE FREAKING MIDDLE OF THE STORY! I am sad to inform you that I am going to be one of those authors.
      I can't stand this book. It's terrible in my opinion, the grammar errors and the short chapters drive me crazy. I'm deciding whether or not I should re-write the whole book (As a reminder, the scenes in the book now will remain in the rewritten version, there will just be added scenes and slight adjustments to the ones in the book now.) Or to just change some parts in the story now but keep posting new chapters for you guys sake. However, if I were to keep the story I have now and add scenes in it instead of starting a whole new story, you guys might be confused in some of the new chapters if you don't go back and re-read the chapters I edited. It's up to you whether you re-read them or not. (As a reminder, I will inform you guys when I have edited a chapter if I decide to do it that way.)

   Comment what you think I should do! I am also very, very, very sorry for the lack of updates. I promise I am going to try to start updating more !

                                           xoxo,
                                                     Emma.

P.S.: If you're not a 5SOS fan, please don't hate on the chapter where it is mentioned! :)