PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT INFO.

Hello beautiful people!

I want to first start out by saying how in love I am with every single person who has so much as glanced at one page of my story. You guys have encouraged me to write so much more. I never knew this many people would love my story. The support you guys give me is so amazing. I love each and every one of your beautiful souls.

I have decided to abandon this copy of this story. I started writing this long ago, when I was a completely unexperienced writer. Looking back on the story now, I see so many grammar errors, the story has no extravagant detail, and Courtney and Lee's relationship is moving far to quickly. I've made my decision, and that is to discontinue ONLY THIS COPY of the story.

PLEASE READ WHAT FOLLOWS. IMPORTANT INFO

Like I have said earlier, I am only discontinuing this copy. I still love the storyline of The Other School's Quarterback, so I am indeed rewriting the entire story. I hope you all will stay tuned for that!

I know I have let a lot of you down, and I am truly sorry for that. I know how it feels, I have had stories that I've fallen utterly in love with on Wattpad, and then the author discontinue them and I fall into a pit of sadness. I am truly sorry. But all of your love and support has motivated me to not give up on this story. You guys are what keeps me going. I love all of you so much. STAY AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, AND AWESOME. I LOVE YOU ALL. PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON ME JUST YET.

xoxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxxo,
Emma.