Chapter Three // The Land Sharks Was The Best He Could Do?

Please excuse the mistakes.

So I decided to cast Evan Peters as Evan, you can thank me all you AHS fans. ;)

CHAPTER THREE // THE LAND SHARKS WAS THE BEST HE COULD DO?

Two things came to my mind when I came face to face with Lee.

The first thing was that I would have never, ever, under any circumstances, think that Lee would be a member of the Land Sharks football team.

I mean, yeah, he was annoying and stuff. But, really? The Land Sharks was the best he could do?

The second thing that came to mind was one word, four letters.

Shit.

I really did not have time to stand around talking to Lee about pointless things, and I'm sure he's in a major rush too, after all he would have to be out on the field in five minutes.

"Hey Courtney!" He blared in my ear once I looked up. "I didn't know you went to Easton High!"

I let out an unattractive snort. "Please, I wouldn't go to Easton High if every school on Earth burned down."

He gave me a confused look. "Then why are you here?"

"Because I go to Jefferson High, idiot."

His face scrunched up in disgust. "Jefferson High? Damn Courtney, I thought you were better than that."

"Well we did win the homecoming game last year so...."

He scoffed. "That was one game Courtney, what about the ten years before that?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't live in the past, Lee."

He smirked. "Funny you should say that, considering the fact you obviously are still mad about what happened the other day."

"I'm not mad, you just really annoy me."

"You barely know me!" He shouted..

"I know you enough to tell that you are annoying."

His eyebrows arched up in amusement. "What's my last name?"

Running a hand through my hair, I sighed in frustration. "Lee, that doesn't matter."

He rolled his eyes. "Look I've got a game to play, I'll see you around Judge Courtney."

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "Judge Courtney?"

"Yeah, you judge people to much. Your like Judge Judy except your name is Courtney."

I let out a light laugh. "You suck at creating nicknames, you know that?"

He ignored me and turned around walking towards the gate that leads to the football field. His back facing me, he gave me the finger.

Rolling my eyes, I get a glimpse of the back of his jersey before someone stepped in front of him blocking my view.

Christian '09

At least I know his last name now.

~

"Go Bears!" Evan yelled at the top of his lungs shaking the red Pom-Pom in his hand.

Sarah and I burst into laughter when Evan got up and did his little 'cheer' which involved him shaking his butt then flicking off one of the Land shark's football players.

"Remember Mr.Grey, school rules still apply at football games." One of the teachers who was monitoring the students warned Evan giving him a cold stare.

That only made me and Sarah laugh harder, tears forming in our eyes.

Even though Evan wouldn't admit it, Sarah and I were positive he most likely wasn't completely straight. The fact that he acted like one of the cheerleaders during every single one of Jefferson High's football games only convinced us more.

Despite all the fun I was having with Evan and Sarah, I was very, very angry.

The Jefferson High Bears and The Easton High Land Sharks were freaking tied.

Never, ever, in history have theJefferson High Bears and The Easton High Land sharks been tied during the last few minutes of thefourth quarter.

Jack didn't show tonight, and I'll admit, I was a bit disappointed.

I keep having to remind myself that even though he is one of the best players on the team, and we needed him more than ever tonight, he needed quality time with his father.

And to make matter's worse, Lee was fucking amazing.

He wasn't 'pretty good' like everyone said he was, Lee was amazing. He practically blew everyone out of there seats by making four touchdowns in just ten minutes.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I heard the ring of the buzzer indicating the end of the game and a large roar coming from the crowd.

The side where all of the Land Shark fans were sitting.

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I know nothing very interesting has happened yet but I promise it get's a lot better!

There's a high chance of drama in the next chapter, but I'm not sure when I will have that up yet... Anyways, what are your opinions on Lee?

I know that some of the football scenes might seem a little bit off, I do watch football a lot but then again I don't ever play it so it's hard to create intense scene's.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend:)

Xoxo, Emma