Chapter 9

Brantley's POV:

She's killin me. This little woman is gonna be the death of me. I know it. We made it to Raleigh in one piece, granted we were an hour or so earlier than we expected. So we had some time to kill before checking in at the hotel. The entire ride, Jessa's hands were wandering. They stroked over my abs, my chest, up and down my arms. Her nails raked up and down my back under my jacket, then she'd rub along my legs. I think she was enjoying herself just as much as I was, considering she was plastered to my back, rubbing against me like a cat in heat. By the time we stopped the bikes, Jessa was panting in my ear, purring every time the bike revved up. We decided to grab a bite to eat for supper to kill time before checking in. Once we walked into the lobby, the Harley Davidson representative started to check the group in, I still wasn't sure if he was here because Harley sponsored the ride, or if they felt we needed a chaperone. He handed out room keys and Jessa was standing between Jake and I. "What's it gonna be girl? Where you sleepin?" I asked her, still keyed up from our ride. She took her duffle from Jake's hand and slipped her free hand into mine. "I wanna stay with Brantley." She whispered, waiting for Jake's response. "Alright, you two behave. I may hit the hotel bar for s few drinks. Maybe find some company for the night." He told her. She sighed in relief. I knew he was still tense, but he was trying. I nodded at him in appreciation and bumped my fist to his. I grabbed Jessa's bag with mine and slung them over my shoulder, tugging her into my side with my free arm. We were almost to the room when one of the riders came up to us. "Hey man, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself earlier. I'm Chris, I just wanted to say I'm a huge fan of what you're doing. It means a whole lot to a bunch of good people." He shook my hand. "Good to meet you brother. I'm Brantley, and this is my ol lady, Jessa Sims. We're happy to have you along for the ride." The guy nodded and headed back down the hall. "Ol lady, huh?" Jessa asked me. "Yep. You got a problem with that?" I grinned at her. "Nope." She smiled right back. I swatted her on the ass as she walked in the room ahead of me. "I'm gonna grab a shower real quick." She told me as she headed to the bathroom. I nodded and kicked off my boots. I peeled off my jacket and laid it on the back of a chair. Them my hat came off. I flopped back onto the bed, my feet resting on the floor. I was nearly asleep when I heard the shower turn on, followed by the clunk of Jessa's clothes hitting the floor. The thought of all those curves, warm and wet and soapy, had me adjusting myself in my jeans. The more I thought about it, the closer my zipper was to bursting. When I thought I couldn't take it anymore, the door opened and out walked the woman of my dreams. Her hair was still damp, her face was scrubbed clean of makeup, and good God almighty, that had to be the tiniest tank top I've ever seen. She was wearing a little bitty white tank top, so snug I could see each dip and curve clearly. My eyes traveled down her body and locked on the little sheer scrap of lace between her thighs. She had on a black lace thong that showed a hell of a lot more than it covered. I growled when she walked towards me, I was still lying on the bed. Feet braced on the floor, leaning up on my elbows to appreciate the view. Jessa eyed me from head to toe, then sashayed her little ass over towards me. Hips swinging, tits bouncing. When she reached my knees, she swung a leg up and crawled up my body, straddling my hips and making herself comfortable in my lap. She wriggled her hips until our groins aligned, and she whimpered. "B..." She pleaded.