Chapter 18

By the lovely sweetbratt

Jessa's POV

It's been two weeks since I stomped Jana's ass and the coverage still hasn't died down. If anything its getting worse. Brantley was invited to perform at the ACM awards and everyone keeps implying their will be another fight. I almost choked on my Coke when Bobby Bones asked Brantley if I would start round two in Nashville at the show. Of course B had a smart ass answer; " I'm gonna lay this out for ya Bobby. See Jessa didn't start round one. Jana did when she grabbed my junk after my third attempt of walking away from her. That's plane to see in the video. Only way round two is goanna happen is if Ms. Kramer didn't learn her lesson about keepin her hands to her self and off things that don't belong to her. Obviously my ol lady don't take kindly to people playin with what's hers. And people keep spreading rumors saying Jana is filing a law suit. Well that was true. But once I had my lawyer file a counter suit for sexual assault she backed down and dropped her changes." God I love that man; and that deep chuckle that came from him when he laughed with Bobby sounded delicious. It makes me all tingly when I hear him refer to me as his ol lady. Puts a smile on my face every time.
Brantley had a few new songs to take to the label after his interview, so I decided to do some online dress shopping. Or at least get an idea of what I wanted to ware to the show. Only thing I knew for sure is that I wanted to look sexy, tough, and badass biker all at the same time. Kinda even considering waring a mini brass knuckle ring. Or at least something that will hurt if I have to hit the bitch again.
I looked for about 20 minutes, then decided on a black leather dress. It's a sweetheart neckline halter top and the straps that hold it behind my neck are silver chain link. The back of the dress is open so the chain can dangle and sparkle. The front of the dress comes just above my knees and has a split up the right side all the way to my hip. The back is longer; it actually will hover just off the ground. I just don't know what shoes I want to ware with it. I am thinking about black heals. Then again I'm considering my black cowboy boots just in case I have to chase the bitch.
I had just printed the receipt when my phone rang. It was a number I didn't recognize, so I sent it to voice mail. When I played the message my blood boiled. It was kolby. Apparently Jana called him. She wants him to be her date to the awards show. Now she's trying to fuck with my man's family, bitch went to far when she touched him, now she's put herself in my cross hairs!