Chapter 23

Brantley's POV:

We made it to Nashville and headed straight for the studio to meet up with Miranda, Carrie, and their team of people to shoot the video. Jessa was nervous and twitchy behind my on the bike, wringing her hands, shifting around, breathing quickly. When we parked, I turned to look at her once we stood. "Calm down princess, you got this, ok? You're gonna do great Jessie-baby, it'll be ok." I calmed her. She took a deep breath and nodded, hugging me tightly. As soon as we walked in, Miranda and Carrie were on her, the three were getting long like they'd known each other all their lives. They headed back to hair and makeup, asking me to tag along. I growled but followed the giggling trio. "Oh! Brantley I need a favor." Miranda looked at me from her chair. "What's that darlin?" I asked her. "At the end of the video, we had planned to have a biker pull up, and ride off with one of us. But the guy we hired showed up on a crotch rocket. In skinny jeans... And that just won't cut it. In the video, Jessa rides with Carrie, at the end, she was going to climb on with the guy, and they'd lead us away." She explained. Before I could speak Jessa piped up from her chair. "I don't ride with anyone but BG. Sorry, but I don't ride bitch to anyone but my ol man. It's a biker thing, a sign of respect." She frowned. I did too, I didn't want Jessa on the back of another man's bike. That's just not the way it works in our community. An ol lady rides with her man or she rides alone. End of story. Before I could add my thoughts in, Miranda spoke up again. "Understandable. That boy was a lite punk anyways. I'm asking Brantley to do a cameo. I want an actual biker to play the part. Not that little creep who thought he was hot shit. What do you say B? All you have to do is pull up next to us, nod at Jessa like you know her. Then Jessa grins and motions me and Carrie to follow her. She climbs on your bike and yall take off, with us following." She rushed out. "Please Brantley?" Carrie asked. "You might as well, you know I'm gonna be stubborn and refuse to ride with anyone else anyways." Jessa snorted. "Alright, that's fine. Just tell me where to show up." I chuckled. Three squealing women landed on me at once. Then they were gone, back to getting they're hair or make up done. "Can you ride in just your tshirt? We wanna show those arms." Miranda grinned. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "I guess I can do that for ya." She grinned. Jessa smiled at me. Carrie clapped enthusiastically. When it came time for wardrobe, Jessa wrinkled her nose at the heels the lady handed her. Miranda snatched them out of her hands. "Nope. You're wearing the boots you have on. Those are bad ass!" She pointed at Jessa's feet. She was wearing the custom Harley Davidson edition combat style riding boots I had bought her a couple weeks ago. They out her in a pair of super short cut offs, a tank top that said "Love to Ride. Ride to Live.", and a shoulder holster on top of that. She looked good. Damn good. When the girls all walked passed me, I snagged Jessa's arm. She looked up at me and smiled. "You're keeping those shorts..." I growled. She giggled, going up onto her tiptoes to kiss me quickly.

We shot most of the video without incident. Now we were getting ready to shoot the part where I rode up. "I want it to look like you two know each other, like you're coming to our rescue to get us away." Miranda said. "Like you two are together." She finished. I nodded. Jessa grinned. We started filming, and when it was my cue, I pulled up, as they showed me. I rested my boots on the ground, eyed Jessa from head to toe, then have her the nod. The same one all us men do. She smirked and motioned to the girls. Jessa swished her hips towards me, and when she got in reach, I spread my arms out. She swung a slim little leg over my bike, so she was sitting in front of me, facing me. Her legs wrapped around my hips and she slid her hands under my tshirt as she laid her head on my chest. I cradled her to me with one hand, and roared off on the bike with my other. Miranda and Carrie following behind me. When we finished up for the day, we were all sitting around talking. "Can you really ride like that?" Carrie asked. I nodded. "We do it all the time." Jessa said. "Jessa's small enough that she can ride in front of me without any problems. Sometimes she'll face me, other times she'll put her back to my chest. Sometimes she'll ride behind me like normal." I shrugged. "I'd be scared is fall off!" Carrie snorted. Miranda cracked up with her. "It's a trust thing. If you don't trust the person you're riding with, you won't feel comfortable relaxing enough to let them take control like that. Size factors in too of course. I'm a good deal bigger than Jessa, so it works well. I don't have any trouble seeing or steering around her." I explained as Jessa walked back over. She went to grab us something to drink. When she walked over, she curled up in my lap, nuzzling into my jacket. The girls awed at us for the millionth time that day. Jessa wiggled in my lap, her ass dangerously close to a certain part of my anatomy. She panted into my chest, her hand stroking my abs under my shirt. "B...." She whispered. "Hmm?" I asked, looking down at her. "I need you. Now!" She purred. Her nails scraped over my chest and I growled. Standing, I scooped Jessa up and headed for the door. "Goodnight ladies, see y'all later. We gotta get going." I said quickly. We made it back to our hotel room in record time.