Chapter 16

By darling sweetbratt

Jessa's pov

I could feel my blood pressure rising as we got closer to the bar. My anger must have been all over my face because if B asked me once, he asked me 5 times, "babe you ok?" I chuckled to myself when when Jake text me, then read it out loud to Brantley: "promise me you won't start anything. I'm not sayin take anyone's shit, just please don't send anyone to the hospital. I don't wanna see my baby sister go to jail. Jake just text me that. Y'all must think I'm going to try and kill her or somethin."
"I don't think you would kill her on purpose, but you've already seen the bitch in action, she's a piece of work and I'm worried she's going to start shit and you're going to stomp her ass." B told me honestly with a little chuckle. "I agree with your brother. Don't wanna see ya in jail baby girl." He told me as we pulled up to the bar. When he killed the engine I leaned over the middle consul to kiss him. "How about this, I promise not to start anything, but I will kick her ass if she touches you or says anything to stupid. And fair warning: I'm not responsible for any injuries you get if you try to stop me. " I told B with a smile as I hopped down out of the truck. I truly meant what I told Brantley. I'm not looking for a fight..... I'm just damn good and ready to protect what's mine !
As soon as we walked in I spotted the guys. Mainly because they all yelled for us. Great way to not draw attention or make it any more obvious we came in. Dumb asses! Walking towards the back Brantley kept me close to his side and firmly planted his hand in my back pocket to make it obvious we're together. I took it a step further and sat in his lap when he picked a seat at the back bar next to the table where Jake and kolby were playing pool. That's when I heard her mouth. She was on the other side of the damn bar with a pack of bitches I didn't recognize and I could hear her over the music; "looks like he found something to take home for the night. That's ok, he will get bored and come back to the woman he really loves." The last part had me so mad I was shaking. B put a one arm around my waste to hold me in his lap and used the other to rub the top of my thigh. "I know its hard, but don't pay attention. She was one of the worst mistakes I've ever made. At least the others from my past I can say were real people and things just didn't work out. With her it didn't go like that. Tramp cheated on me. And let's not forget she tried to change me all the time. The woman I love is sittin in my lap. And I'm pretty sure she loves me for me." As much as I wanted to stay mad, the feel of Brantley's lips on my neck as he said those words mad me relax. Plus I was kinda in shock since he just told me he loved me! Slightly shocked I turned in his lap to face him. "You do realize..." He cut me off; "I know good and well what I just said darlin. How bout you sit right there and save our spot while I got get us somethin to drink. And I think it will be safer all around if ya stick to Pepsi or Coke tonight. " he told me with a smile. I hate not being near him but it was a nice view of that fine ass when he headed towards the bar. My stomach dropped as soon as he got the bar keeps attention because Jana spotted him. I kept my ass planted in the chair and let him find her off until she touched him. That's where she fucked up. I didn't even realize I had got up. Later that night, when B and Jake came to post my bail, Jake told me as soon as she put her hand in Brantley's arm I made it to the bar before he could blink. He said the whole bar went cricket chirp silent when I told the bitch to back up off my man and everyone gasped after I nailed her with a right hook.
In my defense she had it coming. She grabbed his ass! And the slut smiled and laughed about! That ass is mine and she won't be smiling now since I split her lip, broke two of her teeth, and broke her nose. I'm pretty sure she will have some nice shiners too so no Instagram pics for her for a while.
Brantley was all kinds of proud when he came to get me. He was grinning from ear to ear ! Kinda even strutted a bit. Reminded me of a rooster all puffed up.