Chapter 1: Introduction

Hi my name is Lexi. Im a Junior at Westmore high school. Weird name for a school right?

Well my life is very normal and good, besides the fact that my parents divorced when I was seven, and that my best friend is now my enemy, and did I mention my boyfriend cheated on me twice, bummer huh. But besides that my life is okay I guess.

Now I gave you tiny bit of information about me, so now I'm going to tell you about my so-called-journey. Don't worry I won't spoil the whole story plot or nothing, But you need something to go on here right? So here it is.

Okay so first let me tell you, this is no ordinary journey or story. This has magic, supernaturals, powers and spells bigger than you could imagine. This story is very magical. 

This is a journey where Evil magic takes over good, where forbidden spell's are unleashed, where magic you never thought would or could exist, actually exist.

I actually found this out the hard way.

Turns out I'm not as normal as I thought. too bad right?

Oh but I did make a lot of friends...at least something good came out of this.

Well unfortunately thats all I'm telling you for now. Its not much, but the the rest...you will have to read and figure out.