Chapter 8: What I really am

-The Next Morning-

I woke up and noticed what time it was.

"Oh-no, I overslept"

I Jumped out of bed and walked in my mom's room to see if she was still here.

She was gone.

I walked over to her bed, where a note was that said "Went to church"

"Dang" I whispered.

I went into my room grabbed my towel and rag, and decided to take a shower in my mom's bathroom.

She had one of those walk in shower's...that I really wish I had.

When I got out the shower, I wrapped my towel around me and went in my room--where I saw Devin.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well hey to you too..and by the way your bed is very comftable" he said.

"You know you cant just pop up when you want to, I mean what if my mom was here"

"Okay first off Im a vampire...I knew she wouldnt be here. Second shouldn't you be.." He pointed at me.

When I looked down at myself, I noticed I had my towel still on. I ran in my closet and put some clothes on.

About a minute when I was done, I sat in my chair infront of my mirrior and started combing my hair.

"So Ive been thinking...what did you mean when you said Im not normal"

"Wait, when did I say that" he said.

"...yesterday, last night"

"ha-ha, oh sorry about that, but my spell teacher told me not to give you full details on it, but I guess it wouldnt hurt to tell you alittle bit" he said

I turned my chair around, faced him and said "Okay, so tell me"

"Well, he didnt give me too much on you...but I can tell you your not a supernatural at all. Your; I guess I can say A person with powers and magic" he said

"But wouldnt that make me a wizard"

"No not necessarily, because wizards have magic spells and things like that...actually now that I think about it, I guess you can say your a half-wizard, if that makes sense" he said.

"I guess so, but dont you have to have supernatural parents for that?"

"Yeah, my guess is both of your parents are supernaturals or one of them are..I cant really tell ya that part" he said.

Wow, this is some what fascinating.

"So how come my magic hasnt shown?"

"Its common sense. Magic left unused or without practice will rotten...like a tomato" he said

"A..tomato"

"Yes a tomato. When its left in a refregerator for so long, it starts to rotten. Thats basically what your powers did" he said

"so how can I make the show?"

"Easy. Practice" he said.

"Okay...can you teach me"

He smiled and said "sure but it will be kind of hard concidering im not what exactly you are, but its worth the try"

"Well, im sure I can manage whatever you throw at me" I started to smile.

I walked over to him, grabbed his hand and said "Lets get started...now"

"Wait now" he repeated

"Yes now...so get up"

he got up and said "Okay Okay Im up...lets practice at my place"

"Why not here?"

"Long story" he said.

"Oh" I said as he made me get on his back.

"Hang on, okay" he said as he leapt out the window.