Chapter 5: Weird Art

Next day of school.

I walked in class and sat at my desk. 

"Man I got no sleep last night" I thought.

I put my head down and closed my eyes.

"That's dream" I thought. 

I had opened my eyes, sat up and looked at my hand.

"So strange" I whispered.

I was so caught up in my thought I didn't notice Devin walking in class. He had came near me and sat down at his desk, I quickly moved my hand away.

When I peeked over at him, I noticed he was starting at me.

"What is it" 

"Let me see your hand" he said.

"Why?"

He didn't answer me, instead he reached in his pocket and pulled out a leaf.

I stared at the leaf. I wasn't fascinated by it, I'm just trying to figure out why the heck he has a leaf in his pocket.

"Let me see your hand" he said again.

"For what?" 

But him not listening to me--grabs my hand anyway.

"Hey what are you-", I stopped talking because he put the leaf on my burn mark and closed his eyes.

Once he opened them, he took the leaf off, smiled at me and pointed at my hand. I looked down at my hand and noticed the mark was completely gone.

"Ho-how did you do that"

"Haha don't worry about that, but you have to wake up Mr. James is coming" he said.

"Mr...James" I whispered.

"Lexi...Lexi...LEXI"

When I opened my eyes, and lifted my head up, Mr. James was standing right in front of me.

"Was it a dream" I whispered.

"Yes it was an this is the bad part of your dream" he said.

The whole class stared at me and started laughing.

"What a idiot" someone says.

"Who still has dreams" another said.

"I can't believe I was friends with her" ex-friend Tiana said.

Ignoring what everyone was saying Mr. James had pointed at the door and said "office, Now".

I got up grabbed my bag and walked out.

I honestly don't feel like going to the office. It's always the same routine.

Office, along with a talk with the vice principal on why I've been sent here, followed with a lecture about how school is a place for learning not for sleeping, ending with do I need to contact your parents or in my case, my mom.

So instead I decided to go to the bathroom.

i totally didn't concider the fact that Mr. James will call the office to make sure i went there...or maybe he won't, heck i don't know.

when i had went into the bathroom, i hopped up on the sink and sat back against the mirror.

when I had looked at my hand again...the mark I had was completely gone.

"was that dream real" I whispered.

To much is happening for a day, first the nightmare, then the burned mark and now a dream that turned out to be completely real.