The old lady

Jace's P.O.V
After Clary told me about Simon, I immediately got Alec, and Izzy. "Izzy, Simon got kidnapped." Izzy gasps,"Where is he? We have to find him!! "
"Apparently he is in the basement of a house." "What house?" Izzy asks frantically. "980 hillside road. Lets-" Izzy was already out of the house.

When we got to Clary's house, we all ran inside. "Clary!" We all exclaimed. "When are we leaving?" I asked. "Now!" Clary, and Izzy yell at the same time. "OK, then let's go!" We ran out of the door, not even noticing a note that was layed on the floor.

We were  finally  on the road, almost at the house. "Hey, Clary, I haven't asked you how you've been since this morning on the phone." I say as I lightly kiss Clary. "Well, not the best. I'm always worried about Simon. How are you?" "I guess good,  but now I'm a little better since I get to see you." Clary smiled like an angel which might of made Izzy a little angry. "Why do you have to be the perfect couple? It seems like Simon is everywhere but with me." No one replied. The car sat in dead silence until we got to the house. " 980 hillside road,right?" Alec asked. "Yes." I replied. "OK then, Jace,
and Clary, go look for Soon downstairs, and me, and Izzy will fight off anyone." Alec said confidently. "Works for me." I said with a smile.

As Clary, and I  walked in, a little old lady walked in front us with something her hand. "What are you to doing here?" The old lady questioned. "Looking for some cookies." I reply sarcastically. The old lady grins. "Well, I don't have regular cookies, I have vampire chunk cookies." Clary turned white. "Clary,please  don't faint. Go get Izzy and Alec." I whispered. Clary dashed off into the house, looking for Izzy and Alec. That meant I was alone with the old granny. "So, have you heard of old little granny chunk cookies?"

What did you think? Please give back feedback, good or bad!!
*pickles