Goodbye Jace

Clary's P.O.V:
"WHAT?Why can't I marry Jace?" I boom. "Do you want your heart to be broken like me? Clary, your first love will break your heart!" My mom replies, very angry. "Mom! Not everything that happens to you will happen to me!! Jace loves me, and if you don't let me stay with him, than I will never talk to you again! Anyways, Jace would never hurt me. I can make my own decisions without you ruining my life!" I screamed, and ran to get Jace. "Jace, my mom won't let me marry you! Can you believe her? She can't just control my life!" I exclaim. "Well, if Luke says it's OK, then we can get married! But, if he says no, then we will never get married." Jace replied with a frown. " I never want to say these words,Goodbye Jace." I say. "Me either." Jace replies kissing me. "Lets ask Luke." I demand. We walk over to Luke who is sitting next to my mom. "Luke, can we talk to you? In private?" I say the last part so my mom goes away. "Sure. Jocelyn, I'll meet you at home." Luke says as he waves goodbye to my mother. Finally, I can have a private conversation. I say to myself. "Luke, so do we have your permission to get married?" I nervously ask. Luke says with a frown on his face...

Cliffhanger! I will update as soon as possible so you don't fall off the cliff! Please give feedback or comment!
*pickles