light will shine through at the darkest moments

Clarys p.o.v:
Darkness clouded my vision. There was some red too, but mostly black. My eyes felt swollen shut as I tried to prey them open. My hands were sticky with blood and something told me Jace was hovering over me. Of course, only seeing black didn't help when I wanted to look around. I didn't plan on talking or else jace would be around me 24/7, getting no sleep.

"Clary." Jace shook my hand lightly. My veins were as cold as ice, along with my arms. I badly wanted to respond, but I knew I couldn't. When I can see jace is when I would talk to him.

Jaces p.o.v:
"Clary." I shook her again, not hard but not too lightly. After Clary passing out, I raced to magnus' apartment, in need of great help. Seeing blood on Clary  wasn't the most comforting, but it was better than her being taken, or even killed. I couldn't bear myself with her. Clary is my life- she is the only one who loves me more than she probably should, she shines right through me and I can't help but smile. When we kiss, it's something I would never had imagined. Something only me and Clary share.

"I put her on many antibiotics, along with your kids. Abby is well, and Will.. well, he's not growing like he's supposed to, but some more antibiotics should do." Magnus handed me a silver needle labeled, Will. "And whats this for?" The silver light reflected into my eye, blinding me. "Oh, it's just some medicine. Put 4oz of that in his food as feed it to him. He will not know what's in there- and that's a good thing." Magnus winked. "And before I forget, did Clary get demon venom in her leg?" "No, I think she got it in her arm or shoulder. But, I'm not completely sure, so-" Magnus quickly ran over to Clary and lifted up a bandage. He sputtered out curses and quickly went back to doing something. "Anything wrong?" I look over his shoulder into Clary's eyes- they were wide open, and yet had no life in them. "Go spend some time with Will, ok? I have some.. experiments to do." Magnus quickly went back to work, leaving me to go play with Will.

Crying was not my favorite part of being a father. In the middle of the night, either Will or Abby would cry up a storm and it would annoy the crap out of me. "Sssh." I hushed Will, gleaming in his eyes. They were still blue, not gold. But they were not just any blue, they were darker than Alec's but as light as the sky. It seemed like there was a little town living in his tiny eye, it was amazing. Bits of light blue surrounded the dark blue, making an assortment of colors. His hands were pale like Clarys hands, and Abby's were tan like mine. I quickly placed Will back in his cage and went to where the other cry's were. My ears led me to Abby's room, where Abby was just sitting there. Hmm, I must of just heard a noise that wasn't there. But anyways, I still went to visit Abby, but I heard the cry again. The cry though,wasn't a baby cry, it was a louder, more like a Clary cry. Immediately, I charged out of the room, trying to find her.

"CLARY?! " I called out in the empty floor, desperate to find her. Magnus was ought to be with her, so I knew she was somewhere near here. An open door was across the hallway, so I ran there. My footsteps were in slow motion it seemed like, and it was like a clock clicking down. I swung the door open to find Clary covered in blood, Magnus at her side. "She's better. Her vision came back, but another demon just attached us. I killed it, but my magic is dangerously low. It attacked Clary, but it only scratched her leg- where no cuts were. Well, now there are some." Magnus looked faint, so before he would collapse, I carried him back to Wills room and brought Abby with me. "Stay there and watch our kids." I slammed the door shut to see Clary.

Her eyes were rimmed in red, and were a little swollen. "Clary." I sharply inhaled. She didn't answer, but just pointed at the cut that was made from the demon that just attacked. "Stele, where is it?" Clary pointed across the table, where the it laid flat there. I snatched it and drew an iratzes, hoping it would heal. The cut stopped bleeding, and gold shimmered out through the cut. "Jace." My eyes met Clary's as I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. Her back arched as I heard her sigh, a good sign. "Jace, what you just did, what happened?" Clarys green eyes weren't back, and they put a big smile on my face.
I recalled the moment; gold light shine into the air, sewing her cut together. "I don't know, but-" Clary's lips skimmed across mine as I fiercely kissed her. Her lips were saltly, but familiar. She kissed back and tightened her arms around me and I pulled back. "Whatever happened before-" I finished Clary's sentence. "It wasn't supposed to happen. We did something no other shadowhunter has done, Clary. Its something I've never seen. No cut can heal like that. Especially that bad of a one. I don't know what happened, or how-but I do know something." Clary's fingers wrapped around mine as I felt myself getting heated up again. She lightly kissed me and I whispered into her ear, "I'm glad you're back, I didn't think I'll see you for a while. I love you, herondale. And I'm glad that your mine." Clary laughed. "I love you too, herondale. And I'm glad I get to finally see you. All that darkness, I was forgetting what you looked like. But now, your face shines into mine and I always see that one look in your eye." Her pupils got smaller as she leaned her lead against mine. We were facing each other now, and all I wanted to do was kiss her. As if she read my mind, she tangled her fingers in my hair as she passionatly kissed me.