valentines day

This part is going to be just a one shot of Clace during valentines day! After this, I'll continue with the actual story!! Hope you enjoy!
Clary's P.O.V:
"Happy valentines day, my angel." Jace whispered in my ear. "Valentine isn't exactly a word I want to hear, and it definitely doesn't have to do with love so I think we should call it something else, Jace." I replied, smiling. "Yeah, how about instead of valentine we use herondale because you know that herondales bring beauty, and love." Jace winked. "Happy herondale day?" I questioned. "Herondales day." He corrected me. "OK so let's try this again. Happy herondales day." I exclaimed. "Much better. I have some plans for today, so let me go get my list of them." Jace ran upstairs, leaving me behind. I waited by the institute stairs, waiting for jace, but he never came. I rushed upstairs, my heart beating faster each step I took. Final, I got to jaces bedroom and discovered a note. All it said was, go in the bathroom. I listened to the note and headed downstairs for the bathroom. On the door, there was a heart shaped box. I hastily took it, and opened it. Inside was a box of art supplies and another note. Meet me in your favorite place. I grabbed my coat and headed toward my favorite place.
When I got to the art museum, I noticed a man with blonde hair, Jace. I ran up to him to only realize it wasn't jace. "Are you Clary?" The man asked. "Yes, why?" I was confused until the man held out a note. I grabbed it and said thank you after I skimmed through the note. Our second picnic. Rushing out of the museum, I jogged to the park. Awaiting by a tree was a witchlight with my name carved into it. I stared at it, amazed at how jace did everything so perfectly. Attached to the witchlight was a picture of an apple. This time, I knew jace would be at this spot.
By the time I got to the greenhouse, the sun was setting. I opened the door and my eyes exploded with light. Flowers were everywhere, leading light to one spot. The midnight flower. I followed the light to find jace sitting on top of a rock holding an apple. "I see you finally found me." I stared up at his twinkling eyes, mesmerized by the intensity of the gold. "Yep, and I'm glad I did." He smiled down at me, and jumped from the rock. "Clary, at night, I always dream of you. Dreaming of you isn't as good as seeing you though. But when you're somewhere else without me, I just want to dream so I can see you. So I can see your beautiful face. So i can see your beautiful red hair. And so I can see your breath taking smile. You are the most beautiful girl I ever met, clary herondale. I love you so much I would burn the while world down to find you, even if it was just a little piece of you. I'm never letting go, and I swear on us. There isn't anything else I believe in more." I was blown away about everything he said, it was so perfect. "Jace-" I  began but was cut off by jace. He held me close and kissed my like it was his last breath. His lips tasted like apples, like our first kiss. I kissed back with as much force and love as he did for me. "I love you so much jace herondale." I said in between kisses. Finally after forever, jace pulled backed and licked his lips. "Apple flavor." I laughed and finally caught my breath to talk. "Now its my turn." I grabbed his wrist and led jace to the park. I sat down with him and looked up at the sky. "Jace, after that perfect speech I want to say something." "I'm sure your speech is going to be much better than mine." He smiled, licking his lips again. "Its not going to be better than yours, but here goes nothing. Jace, from the first day I met you I knew you were going to be hero, the guy I would fall in love with. I want to spend every second of the day with you. You have an ability to make me laugh when I'm really sad, and no one used to do that. When I look in your beautiful gold eyes, I see love, courage, and determination. And of course a little sarcasm. Most people, when they have your name  think you're just a sarcastic herondale, but I see a a person who I have always wanted to be. Someone who I love more than I should. Even when we thought we were brother and sister, I loved you and I know it sounds wrong, but I did. Im never going to let you go, even if we are separated and I'm on one half of the world you are on the other. I love you so much jace herondale and I'm never giving up on us." Jace just took my body and carried me in his arms. He walked into the woods with me, where a little pond flowed. "Clary, that was the most perfect thing I've ever heard anyone say." He kissed me again, except I pulled back. "Jace, I love you." I kissed him back fiercely and kept on kissing him. After awhile, my lips were numb and pretty much were jace's. Well, he actually said something and I understood 3 out of  10 words. "I love you."

Wow! A lot of Clace!! I'm proud of myself! It took me like 2 hours to write that! I hope you enjoyed it! Happy herondales day!!💜💜💙💙➰➰➰➰ Clace forever!! ;) :) :D
➿pickles